CT scan

Luckygirl2
Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
Well I get to do another scan in July. Seems I have some lymph nodes not looking as they should. They apparently did not listen to my speech about playing nice with my liver and lungs. :). Liver is clear ! Nodules in lungs are showing calcification which I understand is good. Doc says the lymph nodes indicate there could be some cancer activity....plus the scan showed to be hazy......not at all sure what that means. July CT , august 1 onc visit and bloodwork.

Sure hope they have lemon flavor in July, berry sucks big time followed by a close second on the banana :).

Comments

• janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    Hope all will be well with
    Hope all will be well with the next scan!!
  • need support
    need support Member Posts: 40
    hoping for the best
    Good luck with your scan, I know along with everyone else on here how nerve racking they can be. You have a lot of people in your corner. good luck!!! chuck
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member

hoping for the best
    Good luck with your scan, I know along with everyone else on here how nerve racking they can be. You have a lot of people in your corner. good luck!!! chuck

Good luck with the next set
    Good luck with the next set of scans. I've never had the flavouring, they offer, but without it is just like drinking water.
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    ct scan
    The contrast gives me galloping diarrhea for the next 24 hrs. Since they say i"m still ned it is just one of the costs we must pay. Good luck, hope all turns out well.
  • steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    best on your scan
    Praying Everything turns out good on your next scan. Enjoy your good days before the scan. Jeff
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member

best on your scan
    Praying Everything turns out good on your next scan. Enjoy your good days before the scan. Jeff

Praying for Good Results on Scans
    Thinking of you with prayers for a good scan in July and Sending positive thoughts for the next few weeks.
    NB
  • JayhawkDan
    JayhawkDan Member Posts: 205
    Thoughts and Prayers
    You've got my thoughts and prayers that it goes well. My last scan they gave me vanilla flavored, and the best thing I can say is it wasn't horrible. The same way I describe a lot of this stuff that we find ourselves doing throughout this journey.
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Here's to July
    Sounds like your medical team is keeping a close vigil on the situation - and that's always a comforting thing...best of luck when July rolls back around.

-Craig
  • Luckygirl2
    Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
    Sundanceh said:

Here's to July
    Sounds like your medical team is keeping a close vigil on the situation - and that's always a comforting thing...best of luck when July rolls back around.

-Craig

thanks everyone
    I have a great team so thankful for that - but all of you are apart of my team too!

I'm going to do my best to not think about July until JUly! :)I'm guessing they will shoot me full of chemo again if things aren't good in July...????
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Tests
    Hope all comes out well for you. Sounds like you got some good news on some of it. That is encouraging.

Kim