surgery

the body did'nt take the surgery it is this monday denise

Comments

• COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Diagnosis
    Denise,
    What did the Dr. say? You were saying it was growing,but to where? Did they stage anything about the progression of the Lymphoma? What was your initial diagnosis? Anything else you can add will be of a great help. John
  • scuttlebug11
    scuttlebug11 Member Posts: 175
    COBRA666 said:

Diagnosis
    Denise,
    What did the Dr. say? You were saying it was growing,but to where? Did they stage anything about the progression of the Lymphoma? What was your initial diagnosis? Anything else you can add will be of a great help. John

follicular
    my dianosis follicular lymphoma stage4 grade2 typeb the only thing i know is it needs to be biosped to make sure it has't transformed into a fast growing lymphoma blessings denise all of this is really taking a toll on my faith
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929

follicular
    my dianosis follicular lymphoma stage4 grade2 typeb the only thing i know is it needs to be biosped to make sure it has't transformed into a fast growing lymphoma blessings denise all of this is really taking a toll on my faith

Biopsy
    Dear Denise,

Your original post wasn't clear. I think it was because you are so upset. You stated
    your biopsy didn't take,it is this Monday???? Does that mean they will try again to
    biopsy tomorrow, Monday, March 12??

I am glad you answered Sue's post on your DX. May I ask what part of the body did the
    doctor's try and do a biopsy?? I wonder has your symtoms changed, or a Pet Scan revealed activity? If another biopsy is planned for tomorrow, I am sure the doctor's are more
    prepared this time.

Denise, please don't lose faith. I know how frightening all this is. Right now, you have
    no idea if a transformation has taken place. Do I blame you for worrying? No I don't.
    If possible, take something to calm you down.

I will pray for you to have good news. No matter, please don't give up.

All my love Maggie
  • scuttlebug11

Biopsy
    Dear Denise,

Your original post wasn't clear. I think it was because you are so upset. You stated
    your biopsy didn't take,it is this Monday???? Does that mean they will try again to
    biopsy tomorrow, Monday, March 12??

I am glad you answered Sue's post on your DX. May I ask what part of the body did the
    doctor's try and do a biopsy?? I wonder has your symtoms changed, or a Pet Scan revealed activity? If another biopsy is planned for tomorrow, I am sure the doctor's are more
    prepared this time.

Denise, please don't lose faith. I know how frightening all this is. Right now, you have
    no idea if a transformation has taken place. Do I blame you for worrying? No I don't.
    If possible, take something to calm you down.

I will pray for you to have good news. No matter, please don't give up.

All my love Maggie

maggie
    i don't know what i'm saying right now i hav'nt had a biosipy yet thats why there taking the tumor out tomorrow to biopsy it. blessings denise
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573

maggie
    i don't know what i'm saying right now i hav'nt had a biosipy yet thats why there taking the tumor out tomorrow to biopsy it. blessings denise

thinking of you
    I am so thinking of you and praying for a good outcome. God loves you and he will be there for you all the way. I know you are scared as I would be also. Don't give up Joanie
  • po18guy
    po18guy Member Posts: 1,459 Member

follicular

Faith is improved through testing
    It is easy for us to have faith when things are going fairly well. But, when all falls apart - when it seems like our faith has failed, or even worse, that our faith was in vain, we will come to experience the true value of our faith. It will be that same faith that sustains us through the darkest of times. Yet faith, like muscle, has no strength or depth unless it is exercised and tested. We have been told that we will receive the strength necessary to endure our test, but we do not want to be tested in the first place! But faith is completely dependent upon trust, and many of us have trust issues. Trust was the largest hurdle that I had to jump in my journey. Since this earthly life was all that I knew, I was naturally fearful of losing it. The more tightly I clung to it, the faster it seemed to be departing and the more anxious I became. My prognosis began as "poor" and dropped to "very poor" when I immediately relapsed. There was no hope for a cure, or even a remission. I was to receive a last dose of salvage chemo before being sent home to live out the few months that were left. At one point, I simply let go of my life, placing it entirely in God's hands. I dropped any and all claim to my life, since I had neither given life to myself, nor did I call it home at its end. Then, an amazing thing happened. It was in that moment when I decided to trust God that he handed my life back to me. He was waiting for me to simply trust Him. A clinical trial appeared at that exact time and I qualified for it. Out of a 25% chance of the cancer responding at all to the drug, I went into complete response. Average duration of response to the drug is 14 months. I am now in my 37th month of full response. Doctor calls it a "miracle." None of this would have happened had my faith not been tested against my will.
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    po18guy said:

Faith is improved through testing
    It is easy for us to have faith when things are going fairly well. But, when all falls apart - when it seems like our faith has failed, or even worse, that our faith was in vain, we will come to experience the true value of our faith. It will be that same faith that sustains us through the darkest of times. Yet faith, like muscle, has no strength or depth unless it is exercised and tested. We have been told that we will receive the strength necessary to endure our test, but we do not want to be tested in the first place! But faith is completely dependent upon trust, and many of us have trust issues. Trust was the largest hurdle that I had to jump in my journey. Since this earthly life was all that I knew, I was naturally fearful of losing it. The more tightly I clung to it, the faster it seemed to be departing and the more anxious I became. My prognosis began as "poor" and dropped to "very poor" when I immediately relapsed. There was no hope for a cure, or even a remission. I was to receive a last dose of salvage chemo before being sent home to live out the few months that were left. At one point, I simply let go of my life, placing it entirely in God's hands. I dropped any and all claim to my life, since I had neither given life to myself, nor did I call it home at its end. Then, an amazing thing happened. It was in that moment when I decided to trust God that he handed my life back to me. He was waiting for me to simply trust Him. A clinical trial appeared at that exact time and I qualified for it. Out of a 25% chance of the cancer responding at all to the drug, I went into complete response. Average duration of response to the drug is 14 months. I am now in my 37th month of full response. Doctor calls it a "miracle." None of this would have happened had my faith not been tested against my will.

Past post
    Hello, I think I remember you posted your story on another response to someone.

Thank you for posting again with your story. I believe your story will give hope to
    those who have given up. Perhaps you can share your treatment. It would be most
    helpful for some.

Right now I am in remission. What's down the road, I have no idea? I feel great
    with lots of energy.

All my wishes and prayers for continued remission. Love Maggie
  • scuttlebug11

Past post
    Hello, I think I remember you posted your story on another response to someone.

Thank you for posting again with your story. I believe your story will give hope to
    those who have given up. Perhaps you can share your treatment. It would be most
    helpful for some.

Right now I am in remission. What's down the road, I have no idea? I feel great
    with lots of energy.

All my wishes and prayers for continued remission. Love Maggie

thank you miss maggie
    for your concern and prayers this support line makes me feel better everyone is so kind. w this would'nt be so bad if i just had more energy, i think i i could cope better with the cancer if i did. blessings denise
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Biopsy
    Denise,
    Now we will know exactly what we are dealing with by you having the biopsy. Please let us know what the results are as soon as you can. Being a little sore is normal. Thinking of you. John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10)