Scan today.

pscott1
pscott1 Member Posts: 207 Member
I have a scan scheduled for 3:00 today and am very nervous. On top of it, I have this virus that is going around. My Dr. prescribed a Z-Pack on Monday and I have literally been in bed since I started it coughing my head off and also suffering from a migraine-like headache. Please pray that I can make it thru this MRI this afternoon. I have to hold my breath numerous times throughout the scan and I'm afraid either my head will hurt worse or I'll go into one of these coughing fits. On the other side of it, I am so hoping that this is the best scan I've had so far. I'd appreciate any prayers and support!

Thanks to all of you!

Pam

Comments

• mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Good luck today Pam. I'm
    Good luck today Pam. I'm praying for fantastic results!

Amy
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    mom_2_3 said:

Good luck today Pam. I'm
    Good luck today Pam. I'm praying for fantastic results!

Amy

Good luck today, hopefully
    Good luck today, hopefully you won't have a coughing fit during it. I'm going for one tomorrow so I understand the anxiety.
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    smokeyjoe said:

Good luck today, hopefully
    Good luck today, hopefully you won't have a coughing fit during it. I'm going for one tomorrow so I understand the anxiety.

Praying for you Pam. If the
    Praying for you Pam. If the coughing is too bad, could you delay a few days?
    Best to you.
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Pam
    I woke up this morning with a croupy sounding cough and one heck of a headache. You have my greatest sympathy!!
    Here's good vibes and what ever else I can toss your way so that you can get your scan without coughing through it.
    Take some honey before going in (it really does help stifle the cough)and a cough drop in with you.
    Fingers crossed, prayers said that you can make your way through this without coughing spasms.
    Also for a Great Scan.
    Winter Marie
  • lauragb
    lauragb Member Posts: 370 Member
    You got it! Prayers, vibe,
    You got it! Prayers, vibe, light and the works coming your way.
    Goodluck.

Laura
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    Praying for Good Results on Scans
    Pam,
    Prayers for good scan results. I am coughing and blowing my nose as I send you positive thoughts for your comfort and good news.
    NB