see ya'll later

ellenm4
ellenm4 Member Posts: 124
I am on my way this morning for my surgery. Doing the thoracotmy LUL. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't scared...so I will not say that! LOL I know I shall be fine and as soon as I can get back home I will let you guys know how I did. So, be nice to each other and all the newcomers! Take care and everyone of you are included in my prayers this morning....surgeon will just have to wait while I include everyone! LOL God Bless you all!

Comments

• soccerfreaks
    soccerfreaks Member Posts: 2,788 Member
    :)
    You have the easy job: you get to sleep! Your loved ones, family and friends, they get to pace and bite nails and the whole bit.

Best wishes for a successful surgery and a painless recovery.

Take care,

Joe
  • Ex_Rock_n_Roller
    Ex_Rock_n_Roller Member Posts: 281 Member
    You'll do fine!
    Listen, we got two geetar slingers in a row sending you best wishes, which means you're definitely gonna have your healing mojo workin'!

All the best,
    Steve
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    You will do well
    I'm putting in extra prayers for a successful surgery and quick recovery for you. We will all be here anxiously waiting the news of your success.

Will keep you in my prayers,
    Glenna
  • catcon49
    catcon49 Member Posts: 398
    Glenna M said:

You will do well
    I'm putting in extra prayers for a successful surgery and quick recovery for you. We will all be here anxiously waiting the news of your success.

Glenna

Good luck and I know
    Good luck and I know everything will go well.

cathy
  • Puggle
    Puggle Member Posts: 88 Member
    Good luck with your surgery
    Good luck with your surgery. I hope everything goes well for you!
  • Dan620
    Dan620 Member Posts: 220
    Glenna M said:

You will do well

Glenna

Thinking of you
    May you have a successful surgery and very fast recovery. Many prayers coming your way....... Dan
  • lekkerone
    lekkerone Member Posts: 199 Member
    Puggle said:

Good luck with your surgery
    Good luck with your surgery. I hope everything goes well for you!

Good Luck
    We will be waiting for you to come back and tell us it went smoothly. Take care. Diane
  • plars0402
    plars0402 Member Posts: 5
    My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. Pam