HI MATES IT IS FRIDAY ANY INTERESTING PLAN FOR THE WEEKEND?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
Very cold here , so just stay home , may be dinner with friends and lunch with family .
What about you mates?

Comments

• tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Weekend
    Tomorrow I'm keeping my little precious granddaughter. Our son in-law is going away with the boys overnight, so we're taking our daughter Rachel and Caroline to dinner, too.

Saturday I have a Valentine lunch. When I get home from that, I'll get ready for a party for my Sunday School class. We always get together as a very post Christmas party and exchange unwanted or weird gifts we got for Christmas.

On Sunday I'll have church, and right after it my youth group and I are serving lunch to the senior citizens of our church for Valentine's Day.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Carl_Renee
    Carl_Renee Member Posts: 84
    super busy weekend
    I have a father daughter dance to photograph tomorrow night, edit and prep them for delivery on saturday, Bridal fair on Sunday, leave Monday for Denver so Carl can get prepped for surgery.

renee
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

super busy weekend
    I have a father daughter dance to photograph tomorrow night, edit and prep them for delivery on saturday, Bridal fair on Sunday, leave Monday for Denver so Carl can get prepped for surgery.

renee

Monterey! Little get away b

• pepebcn
    tootsie1 said:

Weekend
    Tomorrow I'm keeping my little precious granddaughter. Our son in-law is going away with the boys overnight, so we're taking our daughter Rachel and Caroline to dinner, too.

Saturday I have a Valentine lunch. When I get home from that, I'll get ready for a party for my Sunday School class. We always get together as a very post Christmas party and exchange unwanted or weird gifts we got for Christmas.

On Sunday I'll have church, and right after it my youth group and I are serving lunch to the senior citizens of our church for Valentine's Day.

*hugs*
    Gail

Busy weekend Gail.
    Enjoy it !
  • pepebcn

super busy weekend

renee

Wow Renee!
    Have you time for all of this?.Enjoy it!
  • pepebcn
    Nana b said:

Enjoy it Rachel!
    Love ya!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    dear pepe i hope your weekend is relaxing
    i am off to a anti cancer fasting retreat to discuss options and logistics of starting fasting therapy. its a drive out into our beautiful mountains, so i will spend the day.

and then off to a fancy dress up dinner at a posh restaurant with friends.

hugs,
    pete
  • pepebcn

dear pepe i hope your weekend is relaxing
    i am off to a anti cancer fasting retreat to discuss options and logistics of starting fasting therapy. its a drive out into our beautiful mountains, so i will spend the day.

and then off to a fancy dress up dinner at a posh restaurant with friends.

hugs,
    pete

Thank you pete!
    Enjoy yours as well and let us know about your retreat.
    Hugs.
  • druidshadow
    druidshadow Member Posts: 85
    well
    i am going to stay out of the cold with my girl and try to prep myself for my very first time at getting chemo on monday
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    I want to try to read.
    I want to try to read. Somehow I get distracted.
  • northernlites
    northernlites Member Posts: 96
    Hi Pepe,
    I am going to try

Hi Pepe,
    I am going to try and have a wonderful weekend with my husband. he has been great as a caregiver and devoted husband since last May when i was dx. I over heard him tell a friend the other day that "he is tired of this cancer consuming his life". I was very upset to hear this and really didn't realized how much this has taken a toll on him as well... I think he needs some pampering this weekend!

Tessa
  • druidshadow
    druidshadow Member Posts: 85

Hi Pepe,
    I am going to try

Hi Pepe,
    I am going to try and have a wonderful weekend with my husband. he has been great as a caregiver and devoted husband since last May when i was dx. I over heard him tell a friend the other day that "he is tired of this cancer consuming his life". I was very upset to hear this and really didn't realized how much this has taken a toll on him as well... I think he needs some pampering this weekend!

Tessa

tessa
    you go girl i wish i could find a way to do the same for my girlfriend even i was just dx in Dec '11
    john
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Taking care of grandchildren
    The "kids" are off to Reno to celebrate next door neighbors birthday. We got invited to the birthday party as well, but then who was going to take care of the grandchildren?
    I volunteered, so instead of Reno, on a rainy Saturday I'll be snug in the house in Santa Cruz with a fire in the fireplace grandchildren running around and sweetness everywhere.
    Winter Marie
  • pepebcn

well
    i am going to stay out of the cold with my girl and try to prep myself for my very first time at getting chemo on monday

Well , I wish you the best on Monday Druid!
    on the meantime enjoy the weekend my friend! .We will be praying for an smooth Monday!
    Hugs.
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

I want to try to read.
    I want to try to read. Somehow I get distracted.

Anything interesting to read Ketz?
    Have a good weekend.
  • pepebcn

Hi Pepe,
    I am going to try

Hi Pepe,

Tessa

Wise decision Tessa!
    I wish you a marvelous weekend.
  • pepebcn

Taking care of grandchildren
    The "kids" are off to Reno to celebrate next door neighbors birthday. We got invited to the birthday party as well, but then who was going to take care of the grandchildren?
    I volunteered, so instead of Reno, on a rainy Saturday I'll be snug in the house in Santa Cruz with a fire in the fireplace grandchildren running around and sweetness everywhere.
    Winter Marie

How many grandchildren you get Winter?
    Have a good weekend and good luck !
  • buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    Calm weekend for us. No
    Calm weekend for us. No ballgames. Yeah. Lisa
  • pepebcn
    buckeye2 said:

Calm weekend for us. No
    Calm weekend for us. No ballgames. Yeah. Lisa

Hehehehehe! Lisa, this are good news! LOL.
    Enjoy your calm weekend.
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    pepebcn said:

Hehehehehe! Lisa, this are good news! LOL.
    Enjoy your calm weekend.

Had chemo friday (2nd rd 2nd
    Had chemo friday (2nd rd 2nd series) just resting up this weekend. Side effects not so bad this time, just from nuasea & no diareeha (yet) side effects meds working good.