CEA check time. January Ck - Up 2.

Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
edited February 2012 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I had my 27 wedding anniversary and my CEA CHECKED YESTERDAY. BITTERSWEET. I FIND OUT the results Thursday evening,

To a healthier 2012,

January 18, 2012
I get rescanned tomorrow morning! Hate scans!!

Comments

• tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Please post your results
    Please post your results when you get them, okay?
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    I'm thinking "down"...
    Hi Raquel,

Let us know when you know the CEA results.
    I'm thinking "go down" & hope that will be the case this time.

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Praying for GREAT results!

• smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    tootsie1 said:

How often do you get your
    How often do you get your CEA checked and how often do you have scans now? Wishing you great results :)
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    smokeyjoe said:

How often do you get your
    How often do you get your CEA checked and how often do you have scans now? Wishing you great results :)

Praying
    Praying its got down you and jorge got it the same day I'm praying for you both
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Test
    Hoping that all goes well for you. Happy Anniversary, did you do anything special?

Kim
  • Nana b

Test
    Hoping that all goes well for you. Happy Anniversary, did you do anything special?

Kim

Thank you, I will as soon as
    Thank you, I will as soon as I get home. CEA check every 6 months, but it went up last time to 6, so now every 3 months. Scan if it continues to go up. scans every 6 months but was heading to yearly

Good news on the tube, cancer deaths have decreased 25% for men and, and 16% for women. Men were higher because of decrease in lung cancer due to quitting smoking. That is a million lives a year being saved today vs when they started tracking - mid 80"s

Kim, we have had a great week celebrating so much, that we were tired, we stayed home that night! But we had some nice dinners, movies and excitement. My Mom's birthday on New Years Eve.

We had a water leak in the house, pipe broke so we are taking this opportunity to remodel the kitchen before the new floor is put in.
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Good results to you buddy,
    Good results to you buddy, good friend, beautiful person!

love ya, gail
  • lauragb
    lauragb Member Posts: 370 Member
    Thinking of you today while
    Thinking of you today while you wait for your results.

Sending light.
    Laura
  • toyfox
    toyfox Member Posts: 158 Member
    Thinking
    I'm also thinking of you and hoping for good results.
    Linda
  • Buckwirth
    Buckwirth Member Posts: 1,258 Member
    Stable or down
    Those are my hopes for you, Raquel.

Congrats on the AV as well! At 27 years you should know every fine line in your partnership. Here's to the next 27!

Blake
  • Nana b
    Buckwirth said:

Stable or down
    Those are my hopes for you, Raquel.

Congrats on the AV as well! At 27 years you should know every fine line in your partnership. Here's to the next 27!

Blake

Up to 11.7. Almost doubled.
    Up to 11.7. Almost doubled. Scans next week and if they see something I go on Avastim I pull to for 3 months and maybe some radiation. We shall see. It's his rxperience something is there. Pete. Here we go
  • Brenda Bricco
    Brenda Bricco Member Posts: 579 Member
    Nana b said:

Up to 11.7. Almost doubled. Scans next week and if they see something I go on Avastim I pull to for 3 months and maybe some radiation. We shall see. It's his rxperience something is there. Pete. Here we go

This is not what I was
    This is not what I was hoping to hear for you. This new year is bringing many battles for many people. Here's to you winning your battle!
    Brenda
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    Congratulations and Prayers
    Congratulations on your 27th. Prayers for good results on the scans.
    NB
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641

Congratulations and Prayers
    Congratulations on your 27th. Prayers for good results on the scans.
    NB

sorry
    I'm so sorry I'm sending paryers now hugs
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Nana b said:

Sorry to hear this
    Raquel,

I am so sorry to hear about the increase in CEA. Maybe something else is causing the rise. If it is cancer you will beat it down again. You are in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Sara
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Nana b said:

Raquel, I am so sorry to
    Raquel, I am so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers you way.
    judy
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Nana b said:

Hugs
    Hugs Nana. I still can have hope the scan finds nothing! I know u r gearing up for them to find something though. I'm definitely sorry to hear this- I'll be praying for you. Hugs!
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Nana b said:

I am sorry and will be
    I am sorry and will be praying for you.
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Nana:
    Not the news I wanted to log on and see. The number is still low, but it is there, hopefully if anything is going on it sounds like your doc is on top of it and will act quickly.

Take care - Tina