an apology and Chrismas wish

Dear friends,

I have not had time to write Christmas cards this year, I'm sorry. To those who may have sent me a card from the list given here, I apologize even more since I have not had time to see or open them (my daughter has been getting my mail and putting it in my house for me). Thank goodness bills can be done on the computer now :).

I wanted to stop in real quick and just say,

Merry Christmas to everyone. May God bless you and keep you safely in his arms and may you always have family and friends to be there for you in good and bad times.

Wishing you all many many HAPPY NEW YEARs to come.

*HUGS*
Marianne

Comments

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Same here. I didn't sign up
    Same here. I didn't sign up ths year because I knew it would be tough for me to get tthe cards out. I must ave made it in the list anyway.

Happy Holidays to everyone! Thank you for the holiday cards!
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    No apology necessary!
    For all who were not able to send out cards this year, know that no apology is necessary.

For those who sent out cards, I am sure it was their pleasure to be able to do so.

Seasonal wishes, regardless of how you may celebrate, is all that we need.

Hugs and best wishes to all now and through the New Year.

Marie who loves kitties
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Same to You and Everyone
    Wishing you the best Holiday Season. Ho Ho Ho

Kim
  • steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    Have a great Christmas
    For us it may seem hard to have a good holiday but this one is extra special. Enjoy each minute and best wishes for the new year.
    Jeff
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member

Have a great Christmas
    For us it may seem hard to have a good holiday but this one is extra special. Enjoy each minute and best wishes for the new year.
    Jeff

Cards were optional
    No apology needed, it was for those who could, no hard feelings either way, Christmas is about giving and receiving, Merry Christmas to all!!

HUGS
    Beth