It happened so fast... Renee has passed

Comments

• z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    NayPaul said:

can u believe
    Thanks everyone..... it has bbeen a tough weekend...... and although it ended well.... wwe had a second shoccker this weekend. My six year was ran oer by a car this weekend.... ill post a link to the news story

http://www.wowt.com/mobi/news?storyid=134993898

:)

NayPaul
    I am so sorry about your 6 year old, and I just read the story. What a cute little girl and so brave. Wow, I tried to picture what happened there. You are one strong man, to have been able to handle this so well. I am so glad your little girl is fine. I wish your family continued healing. Lori
  • lekkerone
    lekkerone Member Posts: 199 Member
    trspaw said:

So very very sorry to hear
    So very very sorry to hear of your dear courageous wife passing, reading her posts always gave me such hope... hoping for peace for you and the children.

Sincerely
    Teresa

What a horrible time for you.
    I just read the story about your daughter. What a cutie she is. I can only imagine how thankful you are Paul that she wasn't hurt.
    I hope things are a bit brighter in your home now as you all adjust to the passing of your dear wife and mother. Diane
  • mamacita5
    mamacita5 Member Posts: 254 Member
    lekkerone said:

What a horrible time for you.
    I just read the story about your daughter. What a cutie she is. I can only imagine how thankful you are Paul that she wasn't hurt.
    I hope things are a bit brighter in your home now as you all adjust to the passing of your dear wife and mother. Diane

My first thought was mama
    My first thought was mama was holding the car up! I am so glad you sweet daughter is okay.
  • NayPaul
    NayPaul Member Posts: 230 Member
    mamacita5 said:

My first thought was mama
    My first thought was mama was holding the car up! I am so glad you sweet daughter is okay.

Memorial DVD
    Below is a youtube link to the DVD that was generously created by coworkers. The songs (save the last one) are songs that Renee had on her "beat cancer" cd that she played daily as a reminder to always fight the beast of cancer. The quotes on the bottom are ones randomly pulled by the producer from facebook... and from our very own Glenna from this site! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_FlIOKGjkg

Ben
  • lekkerone
    lekkerone Member Posts: 199 Member
    NayPaul said:

Memorial DVD
    Below is a youtube link to the DVD that was generously created by coworkers. The songs (save the last one) are songs that Renee had on her "beat cancer" cd that she played daily as a reminder to always fight the beast of cancer. The quotes on the bottom are ones randomly pulled by the producer from facebook... and from our very own Glenna from this site! :)

Ben

A Precious Gift.
    I feel as though I have just been given a beautiful gift.....I got to watch Renee's video.
    It is awesome and what a wonderful thing for you and the kids to have Ben.
    Thanks for posting this. Diane
  • grannylove
    grannylove Member Posts: 183
    NayPaul said:

can u believe
    Thanks everyone..... it has bbeen a tough weekend...... and although it ended well.... wwe had a second shoccker this weekend. My six year was ran oer by a car this weekend.... ill post a link to the news story

My Goodness!!
    I can't imagine what was going thru your mind during this incident but so thankful that all is well with your daughter now. Whew! There are angels among us. Blessings to you and your children. Cheryl
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    NayPaul said:

Memorial DVD

Ben

I just watched the video and
    I just watched the video and I can't think of a more beautiful tribute to Renee. You could feel the love she had for her family in each of the pictures.

So thankful that your daughter wasn't hurt, I can't imagine the terror you must have been feeling. Her mother was truly watching over her!!

My best to you and your children,
    Glenna
  • DianaJ
    DianaJ Member Posts: 15
    Sharing
    Thank you and renee for generously sharing your experiences. It has taught many of us a great deal.
  • J3ss
    J3ss Member Posts: 6
    So sorry
    I am so sorry to hear about your wife, she seemed like such an amazing person from everything I've read here. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family I will keep you all in my thoughts.
  • ColoradoDani
    ColoradoDani Member Posts: 65
    I'm so sorry
    Paul, I don't post much, but have followed your and Renee's story closely as it resembles mine and my husband's (he's the one with cancer). I'm so sorry. Your love and devotion is evident in every post, and her love and devotion is evident in that lovely gift of a note that she left.
  • Happy22
    Happy22 Member Posts: 18

So very very sorry to hear....
    that Renee has passed. She indeed was an incredibly strong woman with such a zest for life. I was always in awe of her determination. My heartfelt sympathies to you Paul and your children. Your loss is great. Know we are here for you. Cheryl

Heartfelt messages
    Granny Love - I am new to this site. I have been following some of your replys and appreciate your comments & approach to life. We have only been battling this Lung cancer since March 2011. Stage 4 in the spine so far.
    He is a real warrior and a good patient so he makes my like alot easier. I am trusting the Lord for peace and guidance. It is the only way for us.
  • karenbeth
    karenbeth Member Posts: 194
    so sorry
    I haven't been on this site in weeks, I really don't come here anymore (my husband died 8 months ago). I am sorry to hear of your wife's passing. I wish you and your family peace and comfort.
    Karen
  • 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811
    Merry Christmas
    Paul,
    I know this is going to be a hard Christmas for you since your wife hasn't been gone that long. But I know all our loved ones would want us to be happy and think of the happy memories that we shared together. It's not easy though. This is my second Christmas without my husband and I'm trying to get through it again, but will be glad when it's all over. When we've had such a great relationship with our spouses, it's hard to go on without them but we have no choice. I hope you have children & relatives who can help you get through these next days. Be strong Paul & know that we're all feeling the same but we'll make it. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! "Carole"
  • KLScoville
    KLScoville Member Posts: 161 Member
    3Mana said:

Merry Christmas
    Paul,
    I know this is going to be a hard Christmas for you since your wife hasn't been gone that long. But I know all our loved ones would want us to be happy and think of the happy memories that we shared together. It's not easy though. This is my second Christmas without my husband and I'm trying to get through it again, but will be glad when it's all over. When we've had such a great relationship with our spouses, it's hard to go on without them but we have no choice. I hope you have children & relatives who can help you get through these next days. Be strong Paul & know that we're all feeling the same but we'll make it. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! "Carole"

Paul
    So sorry for your lose!

Take care of yourself!
    ~Kelly

wife of Mark Scoville nsclc stage IV with mets, RIP 11-14-11.
  • kado4
    kado4 Member Posts: 80

Paul
    So sorry for your lose!

Take care of yourself!
    ~Kelly

wife of Mark Scoville nsclc stage IV with mets, RIP 11-14-11.

Thinking of you and your family today
    Hello...I am thinking of you and your family today. Im sure you can immerse yourself in all your wonderful memories.Look at your children and smile...

Take Care,Kado.
  • Dapsterd
    Dapsterd Member Posts: 291
    Crazy World
    Yes this is a rough situation, I have stage IV LC, doing OK now besides a brain met that they will gamma kife soon, but my Dad died a coupe months back, stage IV Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (6 yr battle, mostly OK, but deteriated within weeks at the end). Best wishes to you.

Thanx
    Dave
  • 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811
    NayPaul said:

can u believe

thinking about you!
    Hi,
    Just wondering how you're doing? And how is your child that was run over by a car? Haven't seen any postings about it so hope everything is okay. Just dealing with Renee's passing is awful and then having that happen had to be so hard. I've been thinking about you so hope you let us know. "Carole"
  • NayPaul
    3Mana said:

thinking about you!
    Hi,
    Just wondering how you're doing? And how is your child that was run over by a car? Haven't seen any postings about it so hope everything is okay. Just dealing with Renee's passing is awful and then having that happen had to be so hard. I've been thinking about you so hope you let us know. "Carole"

okays
    Been a tough 8 weeks... don't have much energy... was so focused on renee that when it ended, I've even forgot how to work...but my kids are doing well with the exception of there despondent father..... one day at a time.
  • NayPaul
    Dapsterd said:

Crazy World
    Yes this is a rough situation, I have stage IV LC, doing OK now besides a brain met that they will gamma kife soon, but my Dad died a coupe months back, stage IV Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (6 yr battle, mostly OK, but deteriated within weeks at the end). Best wishes to you.

Thanx
    Dave

dave
    U r a rockstar...... know that u have helped so many people... including me with your past posts!
  • ViewSonic
    ViewSonic Member Posts: 17
    NayPaul said:

dave
    U r a rockstar...... know that u have helped so many people... including me with your past posts!

Sorry for your loss
    NayPaul,

I haven't logged into this forum for months due to my busy life. However, I am sadden to read this thread. Your wife was a very strong and brave woman. My prayers and condolences goes out to you and your family.