clean pet scan

trustinJesus
trustinJesus Member Posts: 59
I just wanted to do an update on my dad. He had a pet scan after his third treatment and it came back clean with no signs of cancer. Yeah, I was so excited!! I expected it to be 50% shrunk. He did his 4th treatment and he still has two more to go. After that he has to do another pet scan and bone marrow testing. I am so thankful to the Lord and everyone's prayers. I just pray it doesn't come back. He also has to have two places in his colon removed. I still don't know if those places are due to Lymphoma or if it is colon cancer? He will have the surgery a month after his 6th rchop treatment. Thanks for the support.

Comments

• po18guy
    po18guy Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Praise God for His mercy!
    All things are possible with God. Your dad, many others and I are evidence of that. Amen!
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,034 Member
    great!
    That is such wonderful news!!!!!!!!!! Vinny
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Great news !
    Wonderful news! Happy dance time :).

Happy Dance Classic

Hugs,

Jim
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    jimwins said:

Great news !

Happy Dance Classic

Hugs,

Jim

Great News!!!!
    Just love to hear NEWS like this. John
  • COBRA666
    jimwins said:

Great news !

Happy Dance Classic

Hugs,

Jim

Great News!!!!
  • COBRA666
    jimwins said:

Great news !

Happy Dance Classic

Hugs,

Jim

Great News!!!!
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    COBRA666 said:

Great News!!!!

Wonderful!
    Thats just wonderful! My tumors had shrunk 40%or greater after my 3 rd round and I was thrilled, so I can only imagine how happy you were with this wonderful news. Please come back and let us know how his surgery goes after chemo completion. Love...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    Wonderful
    How wonderful for your dad and your whole family, I love to hear these types of news!!!
    Take care and God bless you and your family...

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • Jake Chaya
    Jake Chaya Member Posts: 4
    I recently completed 6
    I recently completed 6 months of chemotherapy for Hodgkin's Disease Stage 4 Lymphoma. I have a pet scan on Dec 6th, but the previous catscan proved the pymphoma is gone. I have written a book on how God revealed to me for a Christian to develop the proper attitude during the treatment process. The book will be out in 3-6 months. I found my year with cancer as to be a difficult time physically, but it was quite dramtaic spiritually as God guided me in learning how to persevere through adversity.

Prayer and faith make an incredible difference in how one perseveres. I learned to look for God in the details of my daily life and that is where He blessed me with hope.

Jake
  • trustinJesus
    trustinJesus Member Posts: 59

I recently completed 6
    I recently completed 6 months of chemotherapy for Hodgkin's Disease Stage 4 Lymphoma. I have a pet scan on Dec 6th, but the previous catscan proved the pymphoma is gone. I have written a book on how God revealed to me for a Christian to develop the proper attitude during the treatment process. The book will be out in 3-6 months. I found my year with cancer as to be a difficult time physically, but it was quite dramtaic spiritually as God guided me in learning how to persevere through adversity.

Prayer and faith make an incredible difference in how one perseveres. I learned to look for God in the details of my daily life and that is where He blessed me with hope.

Jake

Trials are hard, but I
    Trials are hard, but I believe they all have a purpose. I have been a Christian for 15 years. I would go to church off and on. I believe I needed this trial to make me a serious Christian. What is the title of your book? I would like to read it. God bless. Thanks to everyone's comments.
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573

Trials are hard, but I
    Trials are hard, but I believe they all have a purpose. I have been a Christian for 15 years. I would go to church off and on. I believe I needed this trial to make me a serious Christian. What is the title of your book? I would like to read it. God bless. Thanks to everyone's comments.

Great news
    I am so happry to hear the great news about your Dad. I just finished Heaven is for Real. A great book well worth reading. God is good all the time:)
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    JoanieP said:

Great news
    I am so happry to hear the great news about your Dad. I just finished Heaven is for Real. A great book well worth reading. God is good all the time:)

Hi JoanieP
    Hi JoanieP,
    I just read a book called a Divine Revelation of Heaven by Mary Baxter... I enjoyed the book very much it gave me a lot to think about. Look for it...my next book will be heaven is for real. take care of yourself and God Bless you.

Sincerely,
    Liz