Need prayers/ good vibes etc for Lisa42

Sonia32
Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
I know she wont mind this, please, please send all you can her way.

Got this from facebook

Hi, This is Lisa's husband Andre. I wanted to post some unfortunate news about Lisa's health. We had to cut our Jamacian/Grand Caymen cruise vacation short and get an emergency flight home from Florida because Lisa developed pneumonia and became very ill. She was admitted into Oceanside Tri-City Hospital on 11/14 and is in serious condition. A hospital CAT/Scan showed significant tumor growth in her lungs, which is causing her pneumonia. Her prognosis is grim. Please keep her and our family in your prayers. Lisa does not have internet in the hospital. Thanks.

Comments

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    so so sorry
    Andre i am so sorry to hear this news.

Sending all the good vibes and energy that I can muster.....over the miles to Lisa....

maggie
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    maglets said:

so so sorry
    Andre i am so sorry to hear this news.

Sending all the good vibes and energy that I can muster.....over the miles to Lisa....

maggie

My heart is so heavy right
    My heart is so heavy right now!!
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Oh dang, this is just

Oh dang, this is just horrible news. I was so wishing that she and her husband would be able to have a nice vacation and a break from the cancer world for a little while.
    My thoughts are with you and your family dear Lisa...

Cyn :'-(
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Holding her, and her family in my heart
    Thank you Sonia for posting this. I am so sorry to hear this news.

Leslie
  • Sonia32
    Nana b said:

My heart is so heavy right
    My heart is so heavy right now!!

Hugs
    xxx
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    lesvanb said:

Leslie

I just can't stand this.
    I just can't stand this. Praying for her and her family.
  • Sonia32
    lesvanb said:

Leslie

I can't stop crying
    I just want her to fight this, she has so much more to give. After getting close to Donna and then lost her I was scared to get close to anyone else. But I got close to a lot of you, Chris, Craig the Kathi's etc, but after Donna it was Lisa who took me under her wing. I know she is strong. Love you my second online family, just wish I was near you all.
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    I'm so sorry
    I'm so sorry sending paryers
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

Oh dang, this is just

Oh dang, this is just horrible news. I was so wishing that she and her husband would be able to have a nice vacation and a break from the cancer world for a little while.
    My thoughts are with you and your family dear Lisa...

Cyn :'-(

Can't say anything I'm devastated.
    Please let's pray all for her recovery ,she is the best.
  • kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    This was a fear i've had for
    This was a fear i've had for a long time for Lisa. Her cancer has had her teetering on severe complications for longer than she's been on this board, and she's had the strength to remain relatively healthy through it all. She's so tough and brave. I have a really strong feeling that she can come back, but i had that same feeling about Donna, even after she went on hospice. I don't know if it's just denial, but i'm going to continue believing she will pull through.

My thoughts are with you, Lisa. I won't concentrate on anything else but sending you positive vibes.

Thank you for posting, Sonia.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

This was a fear i've had for
    This was a fear i've had for a long time for Lisa. Her cancer has had her teetering on severe complications for longer than she's been on this board, and she's had the strength to remain relatively healthy through it all. She's so tough and brave. I have a really strong feeling that she can come back, but i had that same feeling about Donna, even after she went on hospice. I don't know if it's just denial, but i'm going to continue believing she will pull through.

My thoughts are with you, Lisa. I won't concentrate on anything else but sending you positive vibes.

Thank you for posting, Sonia.

Sonia I got the same feeling as you .
    Love her!
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Sending my best to Lisa and
    Sending my best to Lisa and her family.

Brooks
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Lisa lives in Fallbrook and
    Lisa lives in Fallbrook and I live in SD....we were supposed to get together and meet face-to-face after her big vacation. Having a hard time with this news....will pray for the best, and thanks for sharing the news.
    Hate hate HATE cancer!
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    I can'r believe the
    I can'r believe the news.Dear Lisa,you are in my prayers as always.Get well soon.
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member

I can'r believe the
    I can'r believe the news.Dear Lisa,you are in my prayers as always.Get well soon.

i HATE this
    disease and what it takes from us as soon as i read this news i said a prayer for you lisa you have always been an inspiration to me((((HUGS)))) to you and your family...Godbless...johnnybegood
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member

i HATE this
    disease and what it takes from us as soon as i read this news i said a prayer for you lisa you have always been an inspiration to me((((HUGS)))) to you and your family...Godbless...johnnybegood

Awww
    that is so sad my prayers r with her and her family

michelle
  • k1
    k1 Member Posts: 220 Member
    Lisa42
    This news upsets me so much -- she has always been such a positive force on this board. I hope that she pulls through.

K1
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Thank You, Sonia:)
    I've been worried about Lisa since she made the move to Gemzar and the other treatments had become ineffective. The Gemzar seemed to be holding the line and I was just amazed that her research had netted her another way to battle her disease.

She's always been the pillar of strength and courage and in the last post I saw from her, I could see she was scared and told her as much - and then she told me that she was. I've always felt real strength comes from admitting that we're vulnerable but having the courage to persevere nonetheless. A true tale of empowerment if ever there was one.

I was happy that she got to go on her trip - know she had done a couple of other ones this year and that was heartwarming to hear about. I'm glad she took the opportunity and seized the day.

Breaks my heart to hear her trip was cut short and she's in serious condition. The progression seems to have worsened and I've worried about this for a long time, but I've always found incredible strength by watching the way that Lisa conducts herself and her battle. She's powered on against incredible odds and achieved many victories that I'm proud of her for. I'm proud to know her and be one of her friends.

I am hopeful that she will be alright and we'll see her pretty face and that feisty attitude back in this room, pronto:)

Lisa, we're all pulling for you - the waiting room is jammed packed with supporters!

-Craig
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Thank You, Sonia:)
    I've been worried about Lisa since she made the move to Gemzar and the other treatments had become ineffective. The Gemzar seemed to be holding the line and I was just amazed that her research had netted her another way to battle her disease.

She's always been the pillar of strength and courage and in the last post I saw from her, I could see she was scared and told her as much - and then she told me that she was. I've always felt real strength comes from admitting that we're vulnerable but having the courage to persevere nonetheless. A true tale of empowerment if ever there was one.

I was happy that she got to go on her trip - know she had done a couple of other ones this year and that was heartwarming to hear about. I'm glad she took the opportunity and seized the day.

Breaks my heart to hear her trip was cut short and she's in serious condition. The progression seems to have worsened and I've worried about this for a long time, but I've always found incredible strength by watching the way that Lisa conducts herself and her battle. She's powered on against incredible odds and achieved many victories that I'm proud of her for. I'm proud to know her and be one of her friends.

I am hopeful that she will be alright and we'll see her pretty face and that feisty attitude back in this room, pronto:)

Lisa, we're all pulling for you - the waiting room is jammed packed with supporters!

-Craig

Thanks Sonia,
    I am just sicken about this, I will be praying so hard, is there anyway you could get ahold of her hubby and see if we could send cards or something to her? I wonder if we call the hospital if they would give us any info, probably not.

Please GOD Please, be with Lisa right now, and her family, please heal her and dont let her suffer, she is our friend, our family and your child, please please be by her side...I trust in you, and I know you can heal....AMEN..

Thinking of you Lisa

Beth
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Lisa
    Sending healing thoughts to you.
    {{{hugs}}}
    -p