Got the results of Ultra sound..

Hi guys,
I called my doctors office this morning and the nurse told me the ultra sound showed NO cancer in my right breast. She said my doctor will go over the mammogram and ultra sound results in detail with me on Sept 27th when I go in for my physical. So...that was wonderful news and music to my ears! We were without power from 7:00 last night until 9:00 this morning, so I was without access to my computer. Man...you don't know how much you appreciate power until you lose it! I guess a car hit a pole and knocked out service. Anyways...I'm back in business and plan on having a wonderful weekend. Hope all of you do too! Love ya...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Comments

• CountryGal7557
    CountryGal7557 Member Posts: 164 Member
    Thank the Lord!
    =) HUGS! Janelle
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Wonderful news
    Hi Sue,

I was starting to worry a lot. It is so not you, to not post right away. I'm not telling you that you better always post, but I sure do love counting on it. Any way, I am so happy that all turned out so great. My mind tends to wander these days. And power failure never entered my mind as an option. Happy happy happy for you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
    Lisha
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    We both kicked butt this week ! :)
    So happy for you!

【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】
    【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】
    【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】
  • Go_go_Gi_gi
    Go_go_Gi_gi Member Posts: 84
    jimwins said:

We both kicked butt this week ! :)
    So happy for you!

【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】
    【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】
    【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】【ツ】

Great news Sue
    What a great day!! Have a wonderful week-end--;) Susan
  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
    Hi Sue!
    So glad to see you made it through this"bump in the road".Happy for you and also Lizzy is adorable! Mary
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Great News!!!!
    That is great news to hear.I thought about you all day. Maybe just a cyst. John
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Sue
    So happy for your great news. What a blessing and a relief I am sure. Love the new pic. joanie
  • JoanieP
    pic
    I was going to change my picture. Can't fine how. I did it before but I was younger then:) Thought I would put a picture with my new electric shock hair:)
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    JoanieP said:

pic
    I was going to change my picture. Can't fine how. I did it before but I was younger then:) Thought I would put a picture with my new electric shock hair:)

Picture
    Hi Joanie,
    Go to your about me page...click on edit..then click on photo. Then check the box to remove your old picture and then browse for the new picture you want to post. (the new picture should be in your picture file)... then you open that picture and hit submit. Your new picture should show up shortly after that. Hope this helps. Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    allmost60 said:

Picture
    Hi Joanie,
    Go to your about me page...click on edit..then click on photo. Then check the box to remove your old picture and then browse for the new picture you want to post. (the new picture should be in your picture file)... then you open that picture and hit submit. Your new picture should show up shortly after that. Hope this helps. Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Lizzy has the same "hair stylist" as I do :)
    Lizzy has the same "hair stylist" as I do :)

Great pic, both lookin' good.

Jim
  • bluerose
    bluerose Member Posts: 1,104
    Fabulous news Sue !!!!!
    What great news and a heck of a relief I'm sure, we all know what that's like. I bet you will have a fabulous weekend, you deserve it.

Hugs,

Bluerose
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP said:

pic

Thanks Sue
    I actually figured it out after I wrote that but I am still looking at pictures. :)
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Yeah!!!!
    A little late but YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    vinny59 said:

Yeah!!!!
    A little late but YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome
    Great news! So glad to hear good news!!