9/11 my 5 year anniversary!

biglaur
biglaur Member Posts: 72 Member
edited December 2022 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I know yesterday has a deeper significance to everyone, but for me it is also the day of my original colon surgery (2days after original dx) and the start of my journey. I've now been POST treatment 25 months, clean scans, great blood tests and port free. My husband and I are sitting on the porch of a beautiful hotel on Lake Garda ready to start a week long bicycling trip in Puglia! From stage IV to now has been a challenge but I'm here, I'm alive and I'm happy everyday! Keep strong everyone...

Comments

• chrissy83
    chrissy83 Member Posts: 17 Member
    wow
    Wow that is awsome...We need up lifting stories like your story...I have just been upgraded to stage 4 from stage 3..im only 28 with 2 babies under 2 so i need some inspiration right now and I love hearing stories like that!!!!!! Thank you
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    chrissy83 said:

wow
    Wow that is awsome...We need up lifting stories like your story...I have just been upgraded to stage 4 from stage 3..im only 28 with 2 babies under 2 so i need some inspiration right now and I love hearing stories like that!!!!!! Thank you

Like the story !
    Congratulations and enjoy lake of Garda!
  • buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    I love your story and your
    I love your story and your T-shirt. Lisa
  • marqimark
    marqimark Member Posts: 242 Member
    Sweet!!
    Love the great news.

May you be NED forever.

Mark
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Enjoy!
    I am always thrilled to hear your great news! You have given me (and many others) hope that there is light at the end of this dark tunnel. Have a wonderful time in Italy!!!

Hugs,
    Sara