Posting

Annabelle41415
Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
Sorry for the lack of posting on topics but I've been experiencing so many deaths of people that I'm associated with. My sister in law died on the 4th, my friend died on the 3rd, my sister in laws mother died on the 31st my friends mom just died on the 25th. I'm an emotional reck. We are leaving in the morning for the funeral of my sister in law's mother. This is four deaths in such a short time. Three from lung cancer and one from pancreatic cancer. Sorry to be so negative but I'm struggling with all this right now and trying to figure out why.

Hugs! Kim

Comments

• janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    Kim
    That is a lot to deal with. I am so very sorry for the pain. I will pray, for that is all that i know to do. joan
  • marqimark
    marqimark Member Posts: 242 Member
    OMG
    No one should have to go through all you and your family have in the past month.

Hugs to you.

I hope the rest of the year goes much better.

Stay strong
  • thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member
    janie1 said:

Kim
    That is a lot to deal with. I am so very sorry for the pain. I will pray, for that is all that i know to do. joan

Kim, That is indeed a lot of
    Kim, That is indeed a lot of dying in a few weeks time. And some close to home. So sorry for you and indeed difficult to deal with, sorrow in the family is never easy.
    However,try not to feel to down, we all know we need to be positive, mourning some one you love and care for is natural, but for a cancer patient we need to be positive.
    Therefor I wish you strength, and a BIG hug comes your way,
    Marjan
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    I am so sorry Kim
    I think your struggle is normal. Sending hugs and hoping you're getting lots.

I've not had as many deaths as you but am reeling from 2 deaths of people close to me in July. I can relate to the inability to work with words.

all the best, Leslie
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    So sorry
    Oh, Kim. I'm so sorry. That's so much to try to handle! And if you're like me, every time I hear the word cancer, my whole body tenses up. Praying for peace for you.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    tootsie1 said:

So sorry
    Oh, Kim. I'm so sorry. That's so much to try to handle! And if you're like me, every time I hear the word cancer, my whole body tenses up. Praying for peace for you.

*hugs*
    Gail

Hey Kim
    Dang...sorry for all the loss. Hugs to you my friend.

Jennie
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Kim
    Oh Kim that is so hard. Incredible for all of you who have lost friends and family. I'm praying for you.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member

Kim
    Oh Kim that is so hard. Incredible for all of you who have lost friends and family. I'm praying for you.

Aloha,
    Kathleen

kim
    so sorry for all you are going thru.that is alot to deal with all at one time.i will be thinking of you.pm me if you need to talk....Godbless...johnnybegood
  • AncientTiger
    AncientTiger Member Posts: 130
    Understandable Kim
    "Sorry to be so negative but I'm struggling with all this right now and trying to figure out why."

Never apologize for being in poor spirit, and it's not hard to figure out WHY.. four losses due to cancer, and you're a cancer survivor? It's absolutely understandable!

Thoughts and prayers going up for you Kim. Take care of yourself
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    let me know when you figure out why
    hi kim,

so much death due to cancer, hard to get it off your mind.

i guess the funerals are a part of your life, i hope you get
    some closure and peace.

hugs,
    pete
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

let me know when you figure out why
    hi kim,

so much death due to cancer, hard to get it off your mind.

i guess the funerals are a part of your life, i hope you get
    some closure and peace.

hugs,
    pete

Feel so sorry Kim ! that's too much in just a few days!
    Don't know what to say but really understand you!
    Big hug!
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Hi Kim,I am so sorry for
    Hi Kim,I am so sorry for your loss.It is really tough for so many loss in such a short time.You and your family are in my prayers.Take care.
  • fatmomma
    fatmomma Member Posts: 95

Hi Kim,I am so sorry for
    Hi Kim,I am so sorry for your loss.It is really tough for so many loss in such a short time.You and your family are in my prayers.Take care.

sorry Kim about all your
    sorry Kim about all your loved ones. Cancer sucks and NOBODY should ever die from it. One day there will be a cure and I pray it will be while all my friends here and abroad with cancer live to see it. Remember don't let cancer control you....you control it. Fight like hell. Love and take care.
    FM
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    So Sorry
    Kim,
    OMG, you must be in shock. That is so much to handle. Please take a few moments and breathe and try to gather your courage, strength, and try to reach some inner peace so you can deal with these losses.

My prayers are with you.
    NB