2nd round of folfox and oxy

Ok guys this is not the same man Jorge just got his 2nd chemo today and he is still up at 10 pm. And man he has eaten a lot today and singing this man is just blowing me away on his 1st chemo 2 weeks ago he was so mean and rude and all he did was sleep. Maybe all this good today is because his mother is here I told her today you should be here every time jorge is on chemo because he's a good boy when your here . All I can say is wow thanks all hugs you to all Tina

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Steroids
    He might be on a steroid too, this helps with the chemo, but keeps you hyped. It kept me from sleeping for the first three days. Glad he is better though. Makes things easier.

Kim
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Wow, that's great! I'm so
    Wow, that's great! I'm so glad to hear that he's feeling much better. My best wishes to you both. Cyn
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    That's good!
    I'm so glad!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    I am glad Jorge is doing
    I am glad Jorge is doing good! We have you in our thoughts all the time.

The beginning of Chemo was tough that there is all of these new feelings. Lips tingling, hands cold, stomach aching, diarrhea, cannot sleep, etc..... This will balance out at round 4 or so. It tool a while for me to get used to the pump. My sleep schedule was wacky for the seven months of chemo. Two weeks after chemo stopped I was on a normal schedule again.

Best Always, mike
  • rogina2336
    rogina2336 Member Posts: 188
    So very happy for you Tina.
    So very happy for you Tina. Glad this round of chemo is better, may things continue in both your favors. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Kim
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641

So very happy for you Tina.
    So very happy for you Tina. Glad this round of chemo is better, may things continue in both your favors. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Kim

Thank you
    Thank you guys so much <3
  • Wendolyn
    Wendolyn Member Posts: 15
    That's great!
    I had my second chemo yesterday and I feel great today! I know that this is in part what they gave me to go with the chemo. Hopefully all the rest for Jorge will be like this! We will just keep plowing through!

Wendy
  • dianelynn41
    dianelynn41 Member Posts: 71
    Wendolyn said:

That's great!
    I had my second chemo yesterday and I feel great today! I know that this is in part what they gave me to go with the chemo. Hopefully all the rest for Jorge will be like this! We will just keep plowing through!

Wendy

good to hear
    Glad to hear Jorge did well this time. Roby had his 2nd round today. Walked out wanting to eat and now he's asleep in his recliner. No major side effects last time, said the cold drink bothered his throat this time.

Wendy glad you are feeling so good.

Have a great evening.

Diane
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

good to hear
    Glad to hear Jorge did well this time. Roby had his 2nd round today. Walked out wanting to eat and now he's asleep in his recliner. No major side effects last time, said the cold drink bothered his throat this time.

Wendy glad you are feeling so good.

Have a great evening.

Diane

Awesome Tina !
    Big hug to both!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Glad
    Tina,

I'm glad Jorge is feeling well! It could be the steroids, but take what you can get! Hope he will feel good the whole time.

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    is jorge on dex ? with his folfox
    Dear tina,
    Glad.he is feeling better.
    Hugs,
    Pete