Another jerk

John, sorry I forgot to include in my last email about Weiner. I can't believe
people do the things they do. They all need help.

Maggie

Comments

• JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    weiner
    I feel so bad for his pregnate wife. Not a good way to start a marriage
  • JoanieP
    weiner
  • JoanieP
    weiner
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP said:

weiner

sorry
    I don't know how that happened. Tried to edit it and it didn't work:(
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Weiner..
    Hi Maggie,
    I know..I always wonder how many more of these low life bone heads are hiding under rocks In D.C that just haven't got caught yet....Ya know? I think the craziest part of this "Weiner" deal was when I heard he called Bill Clinton to apologize for his actions..."WHAT"??? Bill Clinton??? Really??? That just shows how far "out to lunch" these idiots really are. I wonder if Weiner called John Edwards to apologize also...Geesh! It's all crazy!...
    Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    allmost60 said:

Weiner..
    Hi Maggie,
    I know..I always wonder how many more of these low life bone heads are hiding under rocks In D.C that just haven't got caught yet....Ya know? I think the craziest part of this "Weiner" deal was when I heard he called Bill Clinton to apologize for his actions..."WHAT"??? Bill Clinton??? Really??? That just shows how far "out to lunch" these idiots really are. I wonder if Weiner called John Edwards to apologize also...Geesh! It's all crazy!...
    Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Oh Yea
    Heck yes they called each other to apologize for getting caught. Don't you know DC stands for Disgusting Criminals. And some idiots keep voting them back into office. It shows too.......Look at the shape of our country. I guess they had a PLAN too.
  • michelleb1064
    michelleb1064 Member Posts: 53
    I'm not really sure why
    I'm not really sure why people are getting so worked up over this? People (and I mean men and women both) cheat. People from all walks of life, people in high up places, people with everyday jobs, to people that come from rat holes. The only differance is that theses people in high up places are the ones getting thier mistakes publicized. I'm not saying it's ok to cheat but I am saying cheating is everywhere know matter where you are. I don't think it should go public, I think it's a family matter and only makes things worse when it's publicized.
  • COBRA666

I'm not really sure why
    I'm not really sure why people are getting so worked up over this? People (and I mean men and women both) cheat. People from all walks of life, people in high up places, people with everyday jobs, to people that come from rat holes. The only differance is that theses people in high up places are the ones getting thier mistakes publicized. I'm not saying it's ok to cheat but I am saying cheating is everywhere know matter where you are. I don't think it should go public, I think it's a family matter and only makes things worse when it's publicized.

CHEATERS
    I believe what most people are trying to say is if these people are so low as to do this crap what will they do to the regular American citizen. John
  • COBRA666

I'm not really sure why

CHEATERS
    I believe what most people are trying to say is if these people are so low as to do this crap what will they do to the regular American citizen. John
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929

I'm not really sure why

Worked up, yes
    Dear Michelle,

I think most people are worked up, because he was really a good politician.
    I live in New York, and know all the good he did for the people, especially
    the people in his district, Queens, New York. Now he is gone, you wonder who will replace him.
    He was a great congressman. On the Congress floor, he was always on the side of the
    of the ordinary person, and said so, very, very loudly on the congress floor.

I also feel so sorry for his wife. Everyone makes mistakes, I am not one to throw anyone
    under the bus. No matter if my neighbor, or friend did what he did, I would still feel
    as I do, losing a job they loved and did so well at. He was so passionate when he was
    up on the floor, and he never forgot where he came from, Queens, New York.

Unfair as it is. When you are in the public eye, there are hounds out there, ready to pull
    you down and judge you. This will probably end, when the hounds find someone else to
    pick on. Hopefully Mr. Weiner can return to do some good as before.

Stay well. Love Maggie