Roger

rogina2336
rogina2336 Member Posts: 188
I have been keeping up to date with roger (crow 71) on caringbridge, as his cancer is similar to my roger's. And it is with a never ending stream of tears that I let you all know that his fight ended last night. My prayers and deepest sympathies go out to his wife kim and his three little children. Go in Peace Kim

Comments

• jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    My condolences to the
    My condolences to the family.my prayers are with you.
    Judy
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Tears comes to my eyes !.
    RIP my dear friend!!
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Kim
    Kim,
    My deepest sympathy to you and your wonderful kids. Roger was a wonderful man and I know you will miss him so very much. I will remember you and the kids in my prayers and hold you in the light.

Roger,
    You will be remembered. You have touched us all.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member

Kim
    Kim,
    My deepest sympathy to you and your wonderful kids. Roger was a wonderful man and I know you will miss him so very much. I will remember you and the kids in my prayers and hold you in the light.

Roger,
    You will be remembered. You have touched us all.

Aloha,
    Kathleen

peace my friend....Godbless....johnnybegood
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member

peace my friend....Godbless....johnnybegood

Damn..........
    All I got right now.....
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sorry
    So sorry that he has passed. Was glad he got to take that short vacation. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Kim
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

Sorry
    So sorry that he has passed. Was glad he got to take that short vacation. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Kim

oh no
    oh I am so so very sorry to hear this news.....

deepest sympathy

mags
  • z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    Crow
    I am so sorry that Crow has passed. I send my thoughts and prayers to the family. Lori
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Words can't describe how sad
    Words can't describe how sad I feel. He will never be forgotten. May peace be with him.
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Oh dear, I am just so deeply

Oh dear, I am just so deeply saddened by this news. He was such a good man, and so very caring... And he provided Rick and I with so much guidance during past year, we will never forget his kind words of encouragement. Dear Kim, our sincere condolences go out to you and your lovely family, Cynthia and Rick
  • daBeachBum
    daBeachBum Member Posts: 164
    Condolences
    My condolences to Roger's family and friends. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you...

Ray
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    So Sad:
    I read that on his site earlier. Roger was such a sweet guy, so young only 39, he gave it his all, surgery, HIPEC, chemo, supplements. It is so hard to understand why. He and Kerry are finally meeting, but not the way I hoped it would happen

This is indeed a sad day for the Board.

Tina
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    I feel for his family.

I feel for his family.
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Oh no
    I am so sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathies to his wife Kim and the children and of course to the rest of his family and friends. I am just so sad.
  • Lilmiss82
    Lilmiss82 Member Posts: 257 Member
    Lori-S said:

Oh no
    I am so sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathies to his wife Kim and the children and of course to the rest of his family and friends. I am just so sad.

So So Sad
    Such a fighter!! He will be missed
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Rest in peace Roger. This is heartbreaking. My condolences to Kim and their three beautiful children.

Amy
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member

Condolences
    My condolences to Roger's family and friends. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you...

Ray

So sad
    This has been a very sad day, goodbye sweet friend until we meet again.
    Winter Marie
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    so long roger
    some peace and rest for you and kim and the kids.
    Bye my friend.
    Love.
    Pete
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Farewell, dear Roger
    I was so sad to find out that our dear Roger had passed. I'm glad he's no longer in pain, but all of us will miss him, and I know his family will miss him terribly. What a wonderful man!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I will keep Roger in my heart....
    Where he will remain safe forever.

Hugs, Kathi