time flies

vinny59
vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
I can't believe it's time for our yearly camping and fishing trip to the Pocono's. This year is really special to us, because last year, I was having my port inserted and receiving my first chemo treatment the day after we got home! I was reading Sue's post about how time flies, boy it sure does!!!!!! I just can't believe this roller-coaster we call life! Know that I pray for you guy's everyday...... Vinny

Comments

• JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Yes
    Yes Vinny , Time does fly. Too bad we can't speed up the bad times and slow down the wonderful family times spend together. You are in my prayers also. Have a wonderful trip. Enjoy every minute of it.
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    trip
    Hi Vinny,

Just want to wish you a super wonderful camping trip. You and Lisa have been through so much, now go and have a relaxing fun time.

Your new picture is great. Love the pups.

Thinking of you
    Lisha
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Yes it does
    Vinny and Lisa,
    You guys have a great time on your vacation. You both deserve it thats for sure. Love the new pic. Your puppys are just like little kids aren't they?( I never call them dogs unless they tick me off.HA-HA) I know mine are like little children. Remember they know you better than you know them.We are the ones that are trained. Took me years to figure that out.LOL ,John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    COBRA666 said:

Yes it does
    Vinny and Lisa,
    You guys have a great time on your vacation. You both deserve it thats for sure. Love the new pic. Your puppys are just like little kids aren't they?( I never call them dogs unless they tick me off.HA-HA) I know mine are like little children. Remember they know you better than you know them.We are the ones that are trained. Took me years to figure that out.LOL ,John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

Enjoy!
    Hi Vinny and Lisa,
    You guys have a great time on your vacation! Our next get away will be the last week in July and first week in August. By then the weather should be sunny and warm...(hopefully)!!! We have reservations for 2 full weeks down on the river staying in our cottage up on the mountain overlooking the Columbia river gorge..."YES"...we can't wait! Plus, we have the new boat to break in and enjoy. This summer is sure different than last...thank goodness!! Have a blast and enjoy every single day!
    Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    allmost60 said:

Enjoy!
    Hi Vinny and Lisa,
    You guys have a great time on your vacation! Our next get away will be the last week in July and first week in August. By then the weather should be sunny and warm...(hopefully)!!! We have reservations for 2 full weeks down on the river staying in our cottage up on the mountain overlooking the Columbia river gorge..."YES"...we can't wait! Plus, we have the new boat to break in and enjoy. This summer is sure different than last...thank goodness!! Have a blast and enjoy every single day!
    Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Thanks guys!
    thanks guys, we will have a great time, oh and John they are our kids! hahahaha believe it or not Cosmo our golden is 14 yrs old!!!!
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Yes, it does
    Dear Vinnie and Lisa.

Me too, I love your new pictures with you yellow lab, 14 years old. He looks great for 14.
    I see you have a new puppy in your arms. Enjoy your vacation, and be free of stress. This
    year is a new beginning for all of you.

All my love Maggie