yoo hoo it's me, jj

jjaj133
jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
Hi all, I am finally heading home from the hospital today. My liver resection was on the 24th.
Surgery went well. It is what comes after.body would not wake up and get rid of the stuff it was aupposed to. so they shoved a balloon up my nose & down my throat.
won't go into gory details, just wanted to check in.as fare as i know they got it all. go back in 10 days for "the talk".
Much sadness on here so sorry, I am just praying for everyone.
Love you Judy

Comments

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Hi Judy !!
    GREAT , everything was fine with your ressection ! please keep posting about your healing and definitive cure!.
    Yes Got some sadness here but also lots of hope!. Look at it in this way!.
    Have a big hug!
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Hi Judy...glad to hear you
    Hi Judy...glad to hear you are out of the hospital. All that has to happen after surgery in the hospital is so hard to go through. The good news is....(hopefully)....you will get better day by day and week by week. Best of thoughts and prayers to you!

Love, Gail
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    plh4gail said:

Hi Judy...glad to hear you
    Hi Judy...glad to hear you are out of the hospital. All that has to happen after surgery in the hospital is so hard to go through. The good news is....(hopefully)....you will get better day by day and week by week. Best of thoughts and prayers to you!

Love, Gail

so glad
    to hear you made it thru.i maybe going down that resection road just getting those suckers to shrink right now...Godbless...johnnybegood
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Wonderful
    Hoping for a speedy recovery for you. Glad you are on the way home.

Kim
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Wonderful
    Hoping for a speedy recovery for you. Glad you are on the way home.

Kim

Judy
    Have been thinking about you and hoping all went well on the 24th. It's nice to see you're "up and around".

Take Care,

Wolfen
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Judy:)
    Sounds very promising - know you must be delighted to go home. Best wishes for your recovery.

I hope your meeting with the surgeon will be to your liking:)

-Craig
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Judy:)
    Sounds very promising - know you must be delighted to go home. Best wishes for your recovery.

I hope your meeting with the surgeon will be to your liking:)

-Craig

Thank you all for your good
    Thank you all for your good wishes. I am trying to remain positive, but this is the 3rd time, i've heard,' they got it all! BUT, i will take what I can get and be very grateful.
    Positive thoughts to all! & hugs.
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    jjaj133 said:

Thank you all for your good
    Thank you all for your good wishes. I am trying to remain positive, but this is the 3rd time, i've heard,' they got it all! BUT, i will take what I can get and be very grateful.
    Positive thoughts to all! & hugs.

Hey Judy...
    So glad to hear all went well. Praying for you a speedy recovery. I have been wondering about you. Thanks for updating us. Remember...3rd times a charm!!! Hugs...

Jennie
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    glad it's over for you
    Hi Judy,

Glad to hear you got through the liver resection and it's over and you're on your way to healing and recovery! Take it easy and recover well. Yes, as Pepe said, there is sadness but also hope. People here on this board are NED and THAT's what we all need to focus on! Hang in there- hugs to you and prayers for your good recovery-

Lisa :)