HE IS GONE TO HEAVEN

Rosi
Rosi Member Posts: 69
My dear husband now is in heaven, He was mi hero, he was my everything. One day I will be with him for ever....I hate cancer!!!
Rosi

Comments

• mamacita5
    mamacita5 Member Posts: 254 Member
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    I am so sorry for your loss. Please continue on the CSN site, there are many here who can support you during this most difficult time in your life.
  • SamanthaBrophy
    SamanthaBrophy Member Posts: 24
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    I pray for strength for you through this rough time. Just remember to celebrate the beautiful days he had with you and not live everyday remember the day he was lost. I again am so sorry for your loss.

Samantha
  • lekkerone
    lekkerone Member Posts: 199 Member
    Rosi
    I am so sorry you lost your husband. Yes, we all hate cancer when it takes someone from us. Please come her often and let us support you. Diane
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Deepest sympathies...
    So sorry that you lost your husband to this horrible disease. Please remember the good times and cherish the memories you made together.

As the others have said, please come back and let us help you. Even if you just need to vent we will be here to listen.

Stay strong,
    Glenna
  • Rosi
    Glenna M said:

Deepest sympathies...
    So sorry that you lost your husband to this horrible disease. Please remember the good times and cherish the memories you made together.

As the others have said, please come back and let us help you. Even if you just need to vent we will be here to listen.

Stay strong,
    Glenna

THANK YOU FRIENDS
    Thank you my friends, I will keep coming back to this web y give support. Do not give up, keep always HOPE! and pray to God, he will stay with you till the end.
    love
    Rosi
  • PBJ Austin
    PBJ Austin Member Posts: 347 Member
    Rosi said:

THANK YOU FRIENDS
    Thank you my friends, I will keep coming back to this web y give support. Do not give up, keep always HOPE! and pray to God, he will stay with you till the end.
    love
    Rosi

So very sorry Rosi
    It is so sad to hear news like this. Just last week I lost a friend to lung cancer and we said our final goodbyes to her at the funeral 2 days ago. It's so hard to lose a friend, I can only imagine how hard it must be to lose a spouse. Sending many hugs your way. {{{{Rosi}}}}
  • 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811
    Sorry
    Rosi,
    So sorry about your husband. I know what it's like, cause I went through losing my hubby one year ago. At this time you think you will not be able to go on without him I know. I was devastated, was put on meds & saw a counselor for 10 months. Now I'm doing okay although I still think of him and cry. Please be strong and don't let anyone tell you that this isn't the hardest thing of your life that you have to deal with, because it is. Being alone is hard, so hope you have family and friends to help you down your new road of life.
    Take care & let us know how you're doing. Carole
  • JUDYV5
    JUDYV5 Member Posts: 392
    So sorry
    So sorry for your loss
  • sissylu1
    sissylu1 Member Posts: 66 Member
    condolences
    I'm very sorry for your loss...you will be with him some day.
  • BrendaRae
    BrendaRae Member Posts: 20
    3Mana said:

Sorry
    Rosi,
    So sorry about your husband. I know what it's like, cause I went through losing my hubby one year ago. At this time you think you will not be able to go on without him I know. I was devastated, was put on meds & saw a counselor for 10 months. Now I'm doing okay although I still think of him and cry. Please be strong and don't let anyone tell you that this isn't the hardest thing of your life that you have to deal with, because it is. Being alone is hard, so hope you have family and friends to help you down your new road of life.
    Take care & let us know how you're doing. Carole

Hello;
    Do not despair-your husband is and always will be with you-the Lord has ensured that. Mine is with me and I rejoice in knowing we are to be forever reunited and to be forever together in the presence of each other and our Lord. We will be different but that is fine by us because the Lord answered our prayers to be forever together and they are just waiting for me to come home-and what a wonderful day that will be-AMEN!!!
  • 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811
    Cancer sucks!
    So sorry Rosi to hear that you've lost your husband. I don't come on here as much anymore and was so surprised how much bad news there was. Try and remember all the happy times you had with him & forget the bad days. I lost my husband a year ago this past March. The memory of that horrible night is still in my mind. It does get easier and if you need help don't hesitate to get it. Don't know what I would've done without my counselor & meds that I was on for 10 months. Friends & family are also a big support.
    Take care!! Carole
  • Rosi
    3Mana said:

Cancer sucks!
    So sorry Rosi to hear that you've lost your husband. I don't come on here as much anymore and was so surprised how much bad news there was. Try and remember all the happy times you had with him & forget the bad days. I lost my husband a year ago this past March. The memory of that horrible night is still in my mind. It does get easier and if you need help don't hesitate to get it. Don't know what I would've done without my counselor & meds that I was on for 10 months. Friends & family are also a big support.
    Take care!! Carole

SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD
    I was crying and listenig the song from Elton John that says:
    It`s sad, so sad
    It`s a sad, sad situation
    And it`s getting more and more absurd.
    It`s sad, so sad
    Whay can`t we talk it over
    oh, it seems to me that
    Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
    I still call my husband, and he does not answers and I get so mad at him for leaving me.
    He promesed to take care of me, and now I am alone.
    I love him so much! I look for him everywere and I can`t fine him.
    CANCER, CANCER....go to hell...get away from us.
    but only God can take it....
    Rosi