HI mates it is FRIDAY, any interesting plan for the week end?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
Nothing special here , for the moment watching the royal wedding specials ! LOL..

Comments

• Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    Doing some wrenching on the
    Doing some wrenching on the daughters car this weekend. Gotta replace A/C compressor, accumulater & orifice tube. getting hot down here.
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Kenny H. said:

Doing some wrenching on the daughters car this weekend. Gotta replace A/C compressor, accumulater & orifice tube. getting hot down here.

30th Birthday party for my
    30th Birthday party for my daughter tonight!! Getting the house and food ready. Only wish the wind would stop blowing, and where is the landscaper!!!!!!!!
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Nana b said:

30th Birthday party for my daughter tonight!! Getting the house and food ready. Only wish the wind would stop blowing, and where is the landscaper!!!!!!!!

Can I be your landscaper..........
    I live in the wrong neighborhood..

Oh and BTW...Im working all weekend...wifes sis is babysitting wife.....I will get some rest now.....yeah at work........ :).buzz
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    nothing too exciting
    Nothing too exciting, but that's fine with me! Time for kids to have no homework, get to sleep in on Saturday, looking forward to church Sunday, as my pastor had a heart attack and came back miraculously well & does such an inspiring job.
    Hubby has to work most of the weekend to finish end of the month stuff up, so I'll be more on my own w/ the kids. Daughters are having friends overnight.

Have a good one, everyone!
    Lisa
  • pepebcn
    Kenny H. said:

Kenny !
    Hahahaha got a wild plan ehh!
  • pepebcn
    Nana b said:

30 th?
    Not possible dear! can't believe it!
  • pepebcn
    Buzzard said:

Can I be your landscaper..........
    I live in the wrong neighborhood..

Oh and BTW...Im working all weekend...wifes sis is babysitting wife.....I will get some rest now.....yeah at work........ :).buzz

Feel so sorry Buzz!
    Hope everything goes better to you next week!
  • pepebcn
    lisa42 said:

nothing too exciting
    Nothing too exciting, but that's fine with me! Time for kids to have no homework, get to sleep in on Saturday, looking forward to church Sunday, as my pastor had a heart attack and came back miraculously well & does such an inspiring job.
    Hubby has to work most of the weekend to finish end of the month stuff up, so I'll be more on my own w/ the kids. Daughters are having friends overnight.

Have a good one, everyone!
    Lisa

Hope they let you rest Lisa!
    Have a good weekend as well!
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Plant**** and looking at the
    Plantimg and looking at the wedding recaps. OMG I luved that dress. Didn't grace kelly have something similar?
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    ketziah35 said:

Plantimg and looking at the wedding recaps. OMG I luved that dress. Didn't grace kelly have something similar?

dress
    just call it up online Ketz.....Kelly's dress was quite like Kate's....so elegant

well pepe me old son....canuckian....

you guessed it....opera for me Il Travatore...almost finished the season.

The daughter of a friend of mine had twin boys this week and I am busy making twin quilts..

cheers, mags.....
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    will still have
    will still have granddaughter til saturday night. Along with her brother (4) & sister (11) for the day. Then its freedom!!!! loved having her, but trying to keep her entertained is work. Sunday starts our towns 50th anniversary celebration . It will go on all year. So lots of stuff to choose from. Have a great weekend everyone.
    ((hugs))
    judy
  • ketziah35
    Thanks Pepe for reminding us
    Thanks Pepe for reminding us to do something positive and think of the positive.
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

Hahaha Ketz!
    We are doing the same here, criticizing the dress of our royal princess Letizia our queen and all that stuff ! hahaha!.
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    maglets said:

dress
    just call it up online Ketz.....Kelly's dress was quite like Kate's....so elegant

well pepe me old son....canuckian....

you guessed it....opera for me Il Travatore...almost finished the season.

The daughter of a friend of mine had twin boys this week and I am busy making twin quilts..

cheers, mags.....

Wow Mags what a weekend royal weeding and opera!
    Hope you enjoy it ! hahaha!.
    Who is performing il trovatore? .
    Hugs!
  • thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Bark for Life
    We are going to walk the Bark for Life. It is the same group as the Walk for life, but this is for Dog Owners.

Our city also has a Jazz festival and we will probably end up there in the evening.

Best Always, mike
  • pepebcn
    jjaj133 said:

will still have
    will still have granddaughter til saturday night. Along with her brother (4) & sister (11) for the day. Then its freedom!!!! loved having her, but trying to keep her entertained is work. Sunday starts our towns 50th anniversary celebration . It will go on all year. So lots of stuff to choose from. Have a great weekend everyone.
    ((hugs))
    judy

Judy I'm sure you are glad having kids at home!
    but understand you need a rest! hahaha! hope you can achieve resting a little !.
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

Thanks Pepe for reminding us
    Thanks Pepe for reminding us to do something positive and think of the positive.

Welcome ketz!.
    It's a pleasure!.
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    thxmiker said:

Bark for Life
    We are going to walk the Bark for Life. It is the same group as the Walk for life, but this is for Dog Owners.

Our city also has a Jazz festival and we will probably end up there in the evening.

Best Always, mike

What a good idea Mike!
    Enjoy the walk and the late jazz !
  • ketziah35
    pepebcn said:

Hahaha Ketz!
    We are doing the same here, criticizing the dress of our royal princess Letizia our queen and all that stuff ! hahaha!.
    Hugs!

What is wroNg with her
    What is wroNg with her dress?
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

What is wroNg with her
    What is wroNg with her dress?

Don't know but here media is criticizing her dress and also
    Queen Sofia,s dress . I don't understand about it .haha!