2behealed

AnneCan
AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
Hi Emily,

I don't mean to pry but I wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of you + your Mom + hope her recovery is going well.

Comments

• 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Thank you!
    How sweet are you to be thinking of us. I'm truly touched.

She's doing well. It was a lumpectomy and no lymph involvement so that's good. I juice her every day. She turns up her nose but drinks it anyway. This is the woman who insisted on putting wheat germ in my Bisquick pancakes to make them healthier and made her own granola and who gave me codliver oil capsules to help straighten my teeth.

Today we took a trip to the ocean. When we drove by the sign that said FLORENCE (as in South Carolina where John Nimmons was from originally), I thought of our semi-colon gang and how we are all for one and one for all around here. Your post just proves my point.

Thank you.

:-)

peace, emily who loves the ocean.
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    2bhealed said:

Thank you!

She's doing well. It was a lumpectomy and no lymph involvement so that's good. I juice her every day. She turns up her nose but drinks it anyway. This is the woman who insisted on putting wheat germ in my Bisquick pancakes to make them healthier and made her own granola and who gave me codliver oil capsules to help straighten my teeth.

Today we took a trip to the ocean. When we drove by the sign that said FLORENCE (as in South Carolina where John Nimmons was from originally), I thought of our semi-colon gang and how we are all for one and one for all around here. Your post just proves my point.

Thank you.

No lymph involvement is great...
    I know that with you as a caregiver she will be up and going in no time...Love to you and yours, buzz
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    hugs ((((((((Em))))))))
    Best wishes for all your family from another oldtimer ,love Ron.
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    2bhealed said:

Thank you!

Thank you.

Emily
    I am glad your Mom is doing so well. Your trip to the ocean sounds beautiful.
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    2bhealed said:

Thank you!

Thank you.

Glad to hear
    I'm glad to hear your mom is doing well, Emily.
    You take care!!

Lisa :)
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    ron50 said:

hugs ((((((((Em))))))))
    Best wishes for all your family from another oldtimer ,love Ron.

Yes, from me too! Thinking
    Yes, from me too! Thinking about you!

I want to be an old timer! :-)