Fields Of Gold...and Yellow Brick Road

Hi All, Just wanted to say a message to my Mum and everyone, yes I am feeling sad and low and all that stuff but , I wanted to say Yes I know my mum will stay with me and its not fields of gold but Mum it is fields of strawberries, and yes it is in the thunderstorm because it was wonderful mum. I can not watch Wizard Of Oz yet because it hurts way to much Mum, I just want to be that child again lying on my tummy watching the TV and thinking was wonderful !!!!! xxxx

Comments

• rubyslippers
    rubyslippers Member Posts: 53
    and can I add ....... please do not read if feeling bad or sad .
    I just want to scream and shout and scream and cry and cry more,my mums count was so high please dont read this if actually just dont read, please let me vent without repurcussions, my mums count was so high over the thousandm she did not stand a chance, she was tooooo young to leave she was only 61, I want my mum back , she did not stand a chance, yes im sitting here licking the tears from my nose, and snorting and im grrrrrrrrrr at everyone please help all off me xxxxxxx
  • luz del lago
    luz del lago Member Posts: 449

I just want to scream and shout and scream and cry and cry more,my mums count was so high please dont read this if actually just dont read, please let me vent without repurcussions, my mums count was so high over the thousandm she did not stand a chance, she was tooooo young to leave she was only 61, I want my mum back , she did not stand a chance, yes im sitting here licking the tears from my nose, and snorting and im grrrrrrrrrr at everyone please help all off me xxxxxxx

Just let those tears flow.
    Just let those tears flow. Let the anger out. Speak of your sorrow, even if it is through the keyboard of your computer. We are here to listen, to send wishes for a more peaceful tomorrow.
    This is one of those times when there is no holding back, no need to be "brave". I wish I could hold you and hand you a tissue, and give you support, in person. Know that my heart is with you and all the loving people on this site that know this pain.
    We have all had these moments. Hang on to the loves of your life that are still with you. Your love for them will help you come through this deep sorrow.

Praying for peace in your heart,

Lucy
  • rubyslippers
    rubyslippers Member Posts: 53

Just let those tears flow.
    Just let those tears flow. Let the anger out. Speak of your sorrow, even if it is through the keyboard of your computer. We are here to listen, to send wishes for a more peaceful tomorrow.
    This is one of those times when there is no holding back, no need to be "brave". I wish I could hold you and hand you a tissue, and give you support, in person. Know that my heart is with you and all the loving people on this site that know this pain.
    We have all had these moments. Hang on to the loves of your life that are still with you. Your love for them will help you come through this deep sorrow.

Praying for peace in your heart,

Lucy

Thank you
    Hi Lucy, Thank you , I do feel better for that rant and cry, I feel as though I can face another day, Be good to yourselves all and take care

kris xxx
  • 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811

Thank you
    Hi Lucy, Thank you , I do feel better for that rant and cry, I feel as though I can face another day, Be good to yourselves all and take care

kris xxx

Be strong !
    Kris,
    It's good that you come here to let your anger out. It's not easy watching someone we love suffer with this disease. But we have to take care of ourselves in order to remain strong for them. Every day is a challenge but she's here with you so just cherish the time you have with her. Cry when you need to cry and always come here for our support. We've all been through it or some are still going through it. Some days are worse than other ones, but all you can do is just take one day at a time.
    Please take care of yourself. and remember, we're here for you 24/7! Carole
  • grandmafay
    grandmafay Member Posts: 1,633 Member

Here
    I'm here. Just wanted you to know that. Take care of yourself. Fay