Treating myself to a Hersheys Chocolate Candy Bar before drinking Readi-Cat2

2»

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    allmost60 said:

Wow!
    I'm your resident "daily" lurker. Holy smokes Buzz... this post to Winter Marie just blew me away! You "DO" get her and proves how devoted and caring you are as you watch over your buddies in this group. Dang...made me cry too Buzz...but it was a "good" cry!
    Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

To our two lurkers
    Glad to hear from you!!! Buzz does have his way with words and feelings. Thank you both for posting, and don't be strangers, here?!?!?!
    Winter Marie
  • herdizziness
    Sundanceh said:

I Once Was Lost......
    .....but now I'm Found:)

I'm still here with you, Winter - that's not much of a consolation prize.

I'm not going to try to follow Buzz after that post:)

-Craig

My dearest Craig
    Of course you're with me, we walk side by side quite often, I talk to you as I take my walks, when I drive by the ocean, when I'm scared or feeling alone, your there beside me, making my day easier, my burdens lighter, my soul happier. I could not have done this journey this far without you next to me, my dear friend.
    Winter Marie
  • herdizziness
    plh4gail said:

Winter Marie and Buzz
    Winter Marie, I am so happy you were able to tell cancer to kiss your ***!!!

Buzz, your words after reading Winter Marie's were so beautiful and connected perfectly!

Love & hugs, Gail

Yep Gail
    We all need to keep telling cancer to kiss our royal arses!!!
    Thinking about you girl. Feeling empathy on your hair, it made me cry when I read your words on the other post. I wrote an ode to cancer about my hair somewhere, mind you I didn't lose it all, just half of it, enough I felt offended at the cancer for causing another whack back at me, so I gave it what for in this ode, I'll have to find it and send it to you.
    Love and hugs Gail.
    Winter Marie
  • herdizziness
    Love2Cats said:

Hoping for the best for you
    Hi neighbor, feel good that you are having your scans done at the #1 hospital in the area. I hear Stanford is mahvelous dahling! I wish you the best, and keep thinking positive thoughts. Next time try a Dove bar, especially if you like milk chocolate, they are my fav guilty pleasure.

OMGoodness
    I have to stay away from the Dove bars, just love them way to much!!!! LOL.
    And yes, dahling, Stanford is just mahvelous, indeed!!!
    Winter Marie
  • herdizziness
    tootsie1 said:

Praying you're fine!
    Praying for great scan results!

*hugs*
    Gail

Gail
    My dear Tootsie (I like to think of you as Tootsie, it seems to fit you so well, kind of a joyous nick name, I just love it).
    You've always got a pray and a hug ready. We all, I believe appreciate it very much.
    A hug returned to you,
    Winter Marie
  • herdizziness

Oh Great!
    Now Im crying too.... Buzz, that was a beautiful tribute.... for a minute I felt you were talking about me.... I have thought those thoughts too. Very wonderful words Buzz...... I might just buy you a beer at CP9. And now....DIZZ...I am definately buying you a beer at CP9 cause we will be celebrating the clear results you gonna get on this scan....heck, it's gonna be such great results we might have to get drunk!!! LOL...ok, that means 2 beers..LOLOLOL!!! You all good now girlfriend???

Jennie

Girlfriend
    Jennie, make it 2 screwdrivers!!!!! I'll skip the beer. Chicago is cold, need extra warmth of that "hard" liquor. LOL.
    All good!!!
    Winter Marie
  • herdizziness
    pepebcn said:

Melancholic winter?
    Hope the best results on your control , I'm sure it's going to be fine, praying for it!
    Hugs!

Ahh, your such a sweetie Pepon
    Melancholy plays with my mind once in a while, when I think of Kerry most lately, it's there. But I know Kerry wouldn't appreciate that, so I try to get over it quickly.
    Thanks for the hugs!!!
    Winter Marie
  • Gail
    My dear Tootsie (I like to think of you as Tootsie, it seems to fit you so well, kind of a joyous nick name, I just love it).
    You've always got a pray and a hug ready. We all, I believe appreciate it very much.
    A hug returned to you,
    Winter Marie

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • herdizziness
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Yes Graci
    Both you and Lisa have posted me on this, and I swear I'm going to do something, and then do nothing,except for potassium trying to eat more bananas, I don't do supplements, because quite frankly, I just don't do pills. Since cancer, I've learned to finally do my blood pressure pills so I don't die from a stroke due to the avastin (Onc made a strong case for taking my blood pressure pills)and my Xeloda. Before cancer, even with a headache I wouldn't take an aspirin, if it was in a pill I refused to do it, hate chemicals (now look at me, one of many chemo queens)If I can find it in a natural food, that's what I go for. And someone posted a food list, BUT it wasn't in a PM to me, so I have "forgotten" where the post was to look it up. One thing I remembered was liver, because of Nanab's strong reason for being against "Liver". LOL.
    Winter Marie
  • herdizziness
    Trapbear said:

Big warm hugs coming your way
    Sending you warm hugs, waiting for scan results are never fun. You are doing so well and living so fully, sending you lots of love....go outside and enjoy our beautiful Northern California spring day!

OH my dear
    I so enjoyed our beautiful weather today, thank you for the wonderful suggestion, after I got back from the ct scan, out I went, and out I stayed, wow, what a beautiful day. I'm wondering if you aren't a secret doctor, after all you gave me the best "prescription" to go out and enjoy the weather and the day. It was FABULOUS!!!!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, sweet Bill.
    Winter Marie