Sue, thinking of you

forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
Hi Sue,
I had started to worry about you , thanks for posting. My thoughts kept going to the scan and then not hearing from you. Thats not your normal to be away without saying so. Of course you can be away any time you like with out letting us know, but I knew something was wrong. I kept thinking that you must be so down with all thats been going on in your life. I was going to send you a private email and check up on you, but thought that you just need your space and I didn't want to intrude. So so happy that your feeling a little bit brighter. I can so relate to feeling down these days. Scared and down. But as you know, us Libras go up and down a lot and finding that balance we need can be so elusive at times.Sure do hope the weather warms up for you. We have sun today, but expect more clouds and a bit of rain over the weekend.
Just wanted to let you know that I think of you every day..
peaceful healing
Lisha

Comments

• COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Sue
    Lisha,
    I am not a Libra,but I echo everything you just said. I was starting to get a little worried here. I see Sue posted and I do understand her feeling down. This disease shows no mercy on anybody. It always keeps us wondering. One day we will kick its A$$. John
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    COBRA666 said:

Sue
    Lisha,
    I am not a Libra,but I echo everything you just said. I was starting to get a little worried here. I see Sue posted and I do understand her feeling down. This disease shows no mercy on anybody. It always keeps us wondering. One day we will kick its A$$. John

Agree
    Hi John,
    I so agree with you. Have a great weekend with your warm wonderful weather. What part of the state are you living in. I have family that lives in two locations, depending on the season.
    Lisha
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    forme said:

Agree
    Hi John,
    I so agree with you. Have a great weekend with your warm wonderful weather. What part of the state are you living in. I have family that lives in two locations, depending on the season.
    Lisha

I'm good..
    You guys are just too good! Steve just walked in from work carrying a beautiful bouquet of daffodiles and tulips AND..3 boxes of marshmellow peeps, 6 caramel filled cadbury eggs and a couple of good movies. Between you guys and my sweet hubby...no way can I feel anything but happy and loved. Have a good weekend guys...if I get the CT reults in the mail tomorrow, I'll post what it says. Love ya...Sue (who will be on a sugar high shortly)..ha! (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    forme said:

Agree
    Hi John,
    Lisha

NC
    Lisha,
    I live in the southeast part about 25 miles east of Ft.Bragg and 50 miles from SC. 14 miles to the east of Fayetteville.It is a rural area that has billions of pine trees and lots of farm land. We have 5 acres with 2 cleared. Takes 4 hours to cut the grass with the ole' John Deere. This time of the year it sounds like the bayou with all the singing frogs and wipperwills. Darn,that sounds scary don't it? John
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    allmost60 said:

I'm good..
    You guys are just too good! Steve just walked in from work carrying a beautiful bouquet of daffodiles and tulips AND..3 boxes of marshmellow peeps, 6 caramel filled cadbury eggs and a couple of good movies. Between you guys and my sweet hubby...no way can I feel anything but happy and loved. Have a good weekend guys...if I get the CT reults in the mail tomorrow, I'll post what it says. Love ya...Sue (who will be on a sugar high shortly)..ha! (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Great hubby
    Hi Sue;
    You have a keeper there!!! A beautiful bunch of flowers and candy. Doesn't get better than that. I am thinking of you and waiting to hear good results. Take care and enjoy that candy. I am on Weight Watchers trying to lose 10 or 15 pounds and I have eaten almost all my points today. I think I'm eating cardboard for dinner or maybe a bowl of fruit. Prayers your way Joanie
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    COBRA666 said:

NC
    Lisha,
    I live in the southeast part about 25 miles east of Ft.Bragg and 50 miles from SC. 14 miles to the east of Fayetteville.It is a rural area that has billions of pine trees and lots of farm land. We have 5 acres with 2 cleared. Takes 4 hours to cut the grass with the ole' John Deere. This time of the year it sounds like the bayou with all the singing frogs and wipperwills. Darn,that sounds scary don't it? John

sounds great
    not spooky to me
  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
    allmost60 said:

I'm good..

Good luck Sue
    Will keep my fingers crossed and say some prayers. Mary
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    allmost60 said:

I'm good..

Sweets
    Dear Sue,

Just to let you know, I read your other post about not receiving snything in
    the mail. Our lives are filled with waiting and anticipating the worse. Not a good
    idea. I keep telling myself and others to be positive. I think of Donna and her january 2011 remission. Now some problems have come up. Hopefully, it will turn out to be nothing. I too, have a January 2011 remission. Now, I dread my appointment with the oncologist on May 9.

Getting back to the good stuff. How sweet and wonderful your Steve is. Everything he brought home to you is just what you needed. I don't care what the doctors say about sweets.
    There are times when they are absolutely necessary. I never keep ice cream, cake, or candy
    in the house. When I need a sugar high, guess what I buy at the store. Yup, ice cream is
    my downfall. Love it. Life is too short to deny yourself a simple pleasure of sweets.

Always, always. thinking of you. Love Maggie
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    JoanieP said:

Great hubby
    Hi Sue;
    You have a keeper there!!! A beautiful bunch of flowers and candy. Doesn't get better than that. I am thinking of you and waiting to hear good results. Take care and enjoy that candy. I am on Weight Watchers trying to lose 10 or 15 pounds and I have eaten almost all my points today. I think I'm eating cardboard for dinner or maybe a bowl of fruit. Prayers your way Joanie

Joanie
    Dear Joanie

I can't understand why you are on weight watchers. You look good, and
    beautiful to me.

A few days ago I felt a bit lazy and purchased Smart Ones. They were on
    sale. I certainly don't hope they expect people to eat these dinners
    alone. I had to eat 2 of them, plus vegetables, and bread. They do say, weight
    watchers is the healthiest diet to be on. Good luck with losing 10 or 15 pounds.
    Don't disappear, please.

Love Maggie