its FRIDAY here, any interesting plan for the WEEKEND?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
edited March 2011 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Not me any suggestion will be welcome!

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    None here either...lol
    Sorry for both of us that we don't have any grand plans. We must work on it!

By the way, did you know that you can change your settings so that when you get an PM here it will send an email to your regular internet address letting you know? I have found that very useful.

Hope that you are tolerating your chemo well and that at the very least you can get out in sunshine this weekend.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

None here either...lol

By the way, did you know that you can change your settings so that when you get an PM here it will send an email to your regular internet address letting you know? I have found that very useful.

Hope that you are tolerating your chemo well and that at the very least you can get out in sunshine this weekend.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties

Arts and Crafts
    Might go to the BIG Arts and Crafts show in Tempe, Az. tomorrow. Will be pushing my hubby in the wheelchair. Just going in order to be out in the Smog filled fresh air. Lke to look around and cringe at the prices. Don't really buy things anymore. Believe me, I have enough stuff in my house to open my own store.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Pepe aren't there some
    Pepe aren't there some gardens that you can visit? We went during the mornings to avoid the sun with My mom I am watching a lot of TV reruns of my favorite TV show this week. I have to cook. I am taking it easy this weekend.
  • Sigma34
    Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
    ketziah35 said:

Pepe aren't there some
    Pepe aren't there some gardens that you can visit? We went during the mornings to avoid the sun with My mom I am watching a lot of TV reruns of my favorite TV show this week. I have to cook. I am taking it easy this weekend.

Bay Area
    Packing! I'm heading home to California with the kids. Can't wait to be with family and friends.
    Long overdue. San Jose, Campbell, Los Gatos and Santa Cruz.
  • Lilmiss82
    Lilmiss82 Member Posts: 257 Member
    Sigma34 said:

Bay Area
    Packing! I'm heading home to California with the kids. Can't wait to be with family and friends.

Going to .....
    San Juan de Los Lagos and Puerto Vallarta !! Watch out Mexico here I Come:)
    Sigma34 Welcome back home!!! I am a NorCal girl too (from San Jose)
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Come on over to the Wedding and Brithday Party
    My son is getting married this Saturday and I turn 52 on Sunday!!! Both events I thought I wouldn't be here to see!!
    Winter Marie
  • herdizziness
    double
    See I was so excited I wanted to say it twice.
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Lilmiss82 said:

Going to .....
    San Juan de Los Lagos and Puerto Vallarta !! Watch out Mexico here I Come:)
    Sigma34 Welcome back home!!! I am a NorCal girl too (from San Jose)

I am traveling as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    back and forth to my jobsite and back home....8 miles each way..all weekend
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

double
    See I was so excited I wanted to say it twice.

Happy for ya sweetheart...Happy Birthday as well.!!
    May you live to be 119 .........love to you and yours.............buzz..and tell your son congrats as well
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member

My son is getting married this Saturday and I turn 52 on Sunday!!! Both events I thought I wouldn't be here to see!!
    Winter Marie

What a weekend!
    We are going to want details! I hope all goes well on both days. Are you officiating at the wedding?
  • herdizziness
    AnneCan said:

What a weekend!
    We are going to want details! I hope all goes well on both days. Are you officiating at the wedding?

yes
    Why yes I am. It's cheaper when your officiant is free!!!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    camping friday to sunday
    family and i and about 20 other families are camping
    patonga with canoes and boats.
    Should be alot of fun.

Hope everyones weekend is at least relaxing and at best exciting.

Hugs
    pete

ps winter I hope the wedding is wonderful
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    camping friday to sunday
    family and i and about 20 other families are camping
    patonga with canoes and boats.
    Should be alot of fun.

Hope everyones weekend is at least relaxing and at best exciting.

Hugs
    pete

ps winter I hope the wedding is wonderful
  • sharpy102
    sharpy102 Member Posts: 368 Member
    It's still Thursday here...
    It's still Thursday here...for about another two hours...other than this fact, no I don't have other facts...and yes, I have no idea what I'll do...probably nothing extraordinarily interesting...just go to school....which I like...and come from it...which I also like...it's the "between" part that I don't like too much...>.<

Gotta go sleep..."rules and regulations" here are that bedtime at 10pm...otherwise I'll get grounded...bye
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

Pepe aren't there some

I think we are gioing to garden shop to buy some summer flowers
    Tomorrow! Hugs! Good idea! KETZ!
  • pepebcn

None here either...lol

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties

Marie ,Not knew about but i prefer continue as it is as this is
    linked to my office email , and my secretary got access to it, LOL, so I prefer certain confidentiality ,don't you think?
    Haha!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    Sigma34 said:

Bay Area

Have a nice trip Sigma!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn

Winter Marie

Hahaha Winter there I go!
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    pepebcn said:

Marie ,Not knew about but i prefer continue as it is as this is
    linked to my office email , and my secretary got access to it, LOL, so I prefer certain confidentiality ,don't you think?
    Haha!
    Hugs!

but of course
    I didn't realize you were a 'mogal' with a secretary and all...lol

Just make sure you check everyday...you don't know when one of your 'fans' may write...lol.

Hugs,

Marie
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Well, it might be Spring,

Well, it might be Spring, but there's still lots of snow in the White Mountains, so Rick and I are taking his kids for their first ski lesson. It should be fun. I tried skiing this year too, but it didn't go too well - I spent more time on my buns in the snow than standing up! So this weekend, I think that I'll stay inside the lodge and keep my buns warm next to a nice warm toasty fire. ;-) Have a nice weekend everyone! Cyn