Hi mates , it's FRIDAY here any interesting plan for the weekend?

2»

Comments

• Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    chemo disconnect
    I get disconnected tomorrow. It is suipposed to be decent outside here tomorrow - 50 degrees F again. Not great, but maybe nice enough that I will get a little walk in after disconnect. I've been having port issues and some pain near my port this time, and if it doesn't go away after disconnect, I have to go in for a dye test. Fingers crossed...
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Yes, life must go on
    I'm glad you posted. Life must go on -- I know all would agree.

This is a non-chemo weekend for me (yea!). Tomorrow Sunday I am having a BBQ with good friends -- same as Mike (thxmiker). Also hoping the rain stops! I'm doing a sun-dance today!

Tara
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    C Dixon said:

Family & Friends for dinner
    and Gamecock baseball!

Wow Catherine, have a nice Dinner!
    Great to see you in the thread!.
    Have a nice and relaxing weekend!
  • pepebcn

So glad you decided to post Pepe!
    Hope you have a super weekend! Relaxing one for my family. My son will in the lineup for the first time in a couple weeks due to injury. Hopefully the "american import" will tear it up in Perth! Colorado side we are going to get out in the sunshine and look for the beauty where we live.

Hope he Has a fast recovery and bak to play very soon!
    Enjoy the sunshine!
  • pepebcn

chemo disconnect
    I get disconnected tomorrow. It is suipposed to be decent outside here tomorrow - 50 degrees F again. Not great, but maybe nice enough that I will get a little walk in after disconnect. I've been having port issues and some pain near my port this time, and if it doesn't go away after disconnect, I have to go in for a dye test. Fingers crossed...

Fingres crossed for you Kath!
    I thought you were in isla,!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    taraHK said:

Yes, life must go on
    I'm glad you posted. Life must go on -- I know all would agree.

This is a non-chemo weekend for me (yea!). Tomorrow Sunday I am having a BBQ with good friends -- same as Mike (thxmiker). Also hoping the rain stops! I'm doing a sun-dance today!

Tara

Does it work Tara? Hahahaha!
    Hope you got a nice BBQ!
    Hugs!
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    pepebcn said:

Does it work Tara? Hahahaha!
    Hope you got a nice BBQ!
    Hugs!

Working all weekend here..........
    At work getting paid for typing..Oh well somebodys got to do it............buzz
  • pepebcn
    Buzzard said:

Working all weekend here..........
    At work getting paid for typing..Oh well somebodys got to do it............buzz

How is the boat buzz?
    already fixed?
    Hugs!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    pepebcn said:

Enjoy the walk Pete , I wish to live in a place
    where I cut walk trough an small and waiding road , where I cut take long walks between trees and bushes but I live in the center of a big
    and crazy city ,beautiful , but crowded stressing and just thought for tourists.
    Enjoy your day , here is night ,I come from a dinner with my wife, siblings and friends but don't know why didn't enjoy it as usual.
    Hugs my mate!

but don't know why didn't enjoy it as usual
    Its just a guess, but I think the reason maybe john.
    My walking environment is the suburbs, but I live on a bay so its pretty nice.
    hugs and thanks for walking with me.
    It makes it easier to get this big lam arse moving.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Partial answer
    My answer will be in a new post I'll be putting up in a minute. I will say that yesterday I helped host a Teddy Bear Tea with my sorority. Then I was hostess for a Relay For Life reception for survivors and caregivers.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • pepebcn
    tootsie1 said:

Partial answer
    My answer will be in a new post I'll be putting up in a minute. I will say that yesterday I helped host a Teddy Bear Tea with my sorority. Then I was hostess for a Relay For Life reception for survivors and caregivers.

*hugs*
    Gail

Great Gail you do so much for our community !
    Hope you didn't get too tired!
    Hugs!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    pepebcn said:

Great Gail you do so much for our community !
    Hope you didn't get too tired!
    Hugs!

Thank you
    That's so nice of you to say, Pepe.

*Hugs*
    Gail