Hi mates , it's FRIDAY here any interesting plan for the weekend?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
Honestly , l didn't want to post it today but we must go on.
Today Dinner with siblings , Saturday cinema of course .
Have a nice weekend!

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    i feel the same pepe
    not much on this weekend.

it will be the big relax.

i hope everyone has a nice weekend.

pete
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    You must keep posting us the reminder to enjoy life
    Since I can not afford to go out of the country, we are traveling through Europe by visiting the most authentic international restaurants in the area. We do one restaurant per month. This weekend it is Greek!!! Oh we try the local liquor too. Umpah!
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Outside work
    If the weather holds, plan to get out and clean out the flower beds in preparation for setting out flowers in the next month or so. Will also be pruning back some bushes around the house which have gotten out of hand. The butterfly bush outside the kitchen window is over 7 ft tall!

Have a great weekend.
  • pepebcn

i feel the same pepe
    not much on this weekend.

it will be the big relax.

i hope everyone has a nice weekend.

pete

But don't forget walking Pete!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

You must keep posting us the reminder to enjoy life
    Since I can not afford to go out of the country, we are traveling through Europe by visiting the most authentic international restaurants in the area. We do one restaurant per month. This weekend it is Greek!!! Oh we try the local liquor too. Umpah!

Ketz enjoy the Mussaka!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn

Outside work
    If the weather holds, plan to get out and clean out the flower beds in preparation for setting out flowers in the next month or so. Will also be pruning back some bushes around the house which have gotten out of hand. The butterfly bush outside the kitchen window is over 7 ft tall!

Have a great weekend.

That's one of my favorite plans Marie,
    I wish to have garden but as I live in Down Town just terrace!, Haha!
  • Outside work

Have a great weekend.

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    unknown said:

yes pepe
    we must go forward.as i sit here posting i will be getting unhooked from my little pump in about 3 more hours.this is my first chemo treatment since being dx stage4.did not go bad but wasnt good either,alot of side effects already,guess i will relax and recoup for the next round due in 2 weeks.have a good weekend everyone...Godbless..johnnybegood
  • pepebcn
    unknown said:

I'm play lottery every week since I'm ill.
    not for me , as we got all we need and even more, but what worries me is the future of my wife if I'm not here one day!.
    Well I never thought I can had such a long illness so not never thought in my future ,now I regret.
    Enjoy your shopping graci!
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    pepebcn said:

I'm play lottery every week since I'm ill.
    not for me , as we got all we need and even more, but what worries me is the future of my wife if I'm not here one day!.
    Well I never thought I can had such a long illness so not never thought in my future ,now I regret.
    Enjoy your shopping graci!

I am going out with my
    I am going out with my husband and friends to a club to hear a friend's band play tonight. Tomorrow I have a work related fundraiser that I have to be at ( working) so that leaves me with sunday to relax.
    Kathy
  • pepebcn

yes pepe
    we must go forward.as i sit here posting i will be getting unhooked from my little pump in about 3 more hours.this is my first chemo treatment since being dx stage4.did not go bad but wasnt good either,alot of side effects already,guess i will relax and recoup for the next round due in 2 weeks.have a good weekend everyone...Godbless..johnnybegood

Yes we must go foreword although some times is difficult Johnny!
    Enjoy the weekend ,relax, and get some strength.
  • pepebcn
    khl8 said:

I am going out with my
    I am going out with my husband and friends to a club to hear a friend's band play tonight. Tomorrow I have a work related fundraiser that I have to be at ( working) so that leaves me with sunday to relax.
    Kathy

Kathy!!!! I'm happy to see you in the thread.
    You got a good plan!
    Hugs!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    pepebcn said:

But don't forget walking Pete!
    Hugs!

thanks pepe
    hi pepe,
    Its been a crap night, up most of it, must have done 12 bags in the last 24 hours, same old diarrhea not good, a bit too intense. worst i have had for a month at least i'd say.
    so have ditched natropathy diarrhea solution until this bout settles and hit the colon with good old codienne and gastrow stop. at least it works. I think I woke up every hour last night with a full bag, somehow my bag burst alarm just goes off, and i wake. its just on sunrise now and I am taking the dogs for a big walk to the cemetry over 2 hours away. I just found out we are placing my aunty val's ashes in her spot. she passed away with lung cancer november 2010. I hope to have a sleep mid morning with any luck.

I am looking at my overcast sunrise and thinking of john and praying.
    hugs
  • pepebcn

thanks pepe
    hi pepe,
    Its been a crap night, up most of it, must have done 12 bags in the last 24 hours, same old diarrhea not good, a bit too intense. worst i have had for a month at least i'd say.
    so have ditched natropathy diarrhea solution until this bout settles and hit the colon with good old codienne and gastrow stop. at least it works. I think I woke up every hour last night with a full bag, somehow my bag burst alarm just goes off, and i wake. its just on sunrise now and I am taking the dogs for a big walk to the cemetry over 2 hours away. I just found out we are placing my aunty val's ashes in her spot. she passed away with lung cancer november 2010. I hope to have a sleep mid morning with any luck.

I am looking at my overcast sunrise and thinking of john and praying.
    hugs

Enjoy the walk Pete , I wish to live in a place
    where I cut walk trough an small and waiding road , where I cut take long walks between trees and bushes but I live in the center of a big
    and crazy city ,beautiful , but crowded stressing and just thought for tourists.
    Enjoy your day , here is night ,I come from a dinner with my wife, siblings and friends but don't know why didn't enjoy it as usual.
    Hugs my mate!
  • thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    Friends for a BQ
    We are getting together with friends to have a BBQ. Hopefully it does not Rain as is expected by the weather forecast. Most of next week I have friends coming from out of town on different days.

I am hoping I will be well enough to visit with everyone.

Lately I have been feeling run down with the chemo. I think I am done with Chemo. There comes a point when I have to ask myself if it is damaging my body more then will one more treatment really make a difference? My oncologist wants me to do one more treatment. I am not sure my body will tolerate it. Will one more treatment give me a 10% difference or little to no difference? I have been doing the FolFox treatment sine the beginning of October. I have little feeling in my toes and numbness in my fingers 100% of the time. I am concerned that the neuropathy maybe permanent.

Best Always Everyone! mike
  • pepebcn
    thxmiker said:

Friends for a BQ
    We are getting together with friends to have a BBQ. Hopefully it does not Rain as is expected by the weather forecast. Most of next week I have friends coming from out of town on different days.

I am hoping I will be well enough to visit with everyone.

Lately I have been feeling run down with the chemo. I think I am done with Chemo. There comes a point when I have to ask myself if it is damaging my body more then will one more treatment really make a difference? My oncologist wants me to do one more treatment. I am not sure my body will tolerate it. Will one more treatment give me a 10% difference or little to no difference? I have been doing the FolFox treatment sine the beginning of October. I have little feeling in my toes and numbness in my fingers 100% of the time. I am concerned that the neuropathy maybe permanent.

Best Always Everyone! mike

Hope you got a nice day with no rain Mike!
    About chemo ,you nearly have it, just one more why not doing it ! just a couple of days and finish!
    but this is just my poor opinion , you better than anybody else now if you are able to have it!
    Good luk my friend!
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member
    Nothing big
    Gonna' try to go for a longer walk than usual. Down in my back again so wish me well:)

Mainly I am going to meditate, send out sparks of love, positive vibes, and much prayer for my brothers and sisters here who are having to deal with so much more than I can even imagine...and they are so strong and gracious.

Y'all have a good one. It is Springtime in the South. Yay!

-Pat
  • pepebcn
    Jaylo969 said:

Nothing big
    Gonna' try to go for a longer walk than usual. Down in my back again so wish me well:)

Mainly I am going to meditate, send out sparks of love, positive vibes, and much prayer for my brothers and sisters here who are having to deal with so much more than I can even imagine...and they are so strong and gracious.

Y'all have a good one. It is Springtime in the South. Yay!

-Pat

Pat ,I agree amazingly gracious people !
    Spring time has arrived suddenly here too ! From 10 to 24 degrees ! one day to the other!
    That's not healthy ! LOL!
  • C Dixon
    C Dixon Member Posts: 201
    Family & Friends for dinner
    and Gamecock baseball!
  • soccermom13
    soccermom13 Member Posts: 224
    So glad you decided to post Pepe!
    Hope you have a super weekend! Relaxing one for my family. My son will in the lineup for the first time in a couple weeks due to injury. Hopefully the "american import" will tear it up in Perth! Colorado side we are going to get out in the sunshine and look for the beauty where we live.