Hi folks! it's FRIDAY here ! Anything interesting to do in the weekend?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
edited March 2011 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Just cinema, if chemo permits it!
Hugs!

Comments

• Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    I'm here
    as you asked me so nicely. :-)))) Hopefully helping out on a stall on Saturday, possibly seeing a friend on Sunday.

Hugsss
  • pepebcn
    Sonia32 said:

I'm here
    as you asked me so nicely. :-)))) Hopefully helping out on a stall on Saturday, possibly seeing a friend on Sunday.

Hugsss

hey Sonia at last you have appeared !
    Glad to have you here! Stall you mean sale something?
    Hugs!
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    pepebcn said:

hey Sonia at last you have appeared !
    Glad to have you here! Stall you mean sale something?
    Hugs!

Hehe
    ok pepe I know my profile on facebook was showing male, but come on. :-pp

Yes I've come out of hiding :-) will post about my situation maybe tomorrow or saturday. Not sure what the stall is about something to do with politics, no idea. lol
  • pepebcn
    Sonia32 said:

Hehe
    ok pepe I know my profile on facebook was showing male, but come on. :-pp

Yes I've come out of hiding :-) will post about my situation maybe tomorrow or saturday. Not sure what the stall is about something to do with politics, no idea. lol

I see you very involved in politics lately !
    Keep away from it! Hahahaha!.
    Just joking ! How was the demo last week?
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Just be going to yard sales.
    Just be going to yard sales. I go just about every weekend. I buy things people want to get rid of cheep then sale it on line. Seems to be working out good.

Brooks
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    I am going shopping. I just
    I am going shopping. I just got my toes and fingernails done in light blue with a big green shamrock on my big toe to celebrate saint Patrick's day. I am getting back to normal.
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    ketziah35 said:

I am going shopping. I just got my toes and fingernails done in light blue with a big green shamrock on my big toe to celebrate saint Patrick's day. I am getting back to normal.

Good to have you back Kets.....and Pepe......I will
    be heading to Nashville tomorrow to take my daughter for a followup at Vandy Childrens Hospital...nothing serious at all, just a followup for her....Then putting metal on my garage roof..Got all my slats up on it yesterday and today so tomorrow I should be finito' with it...then maybe...fish...:)
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    Buzzard said:

be heading to Nashville tomorrow to take my daughter for a followup at Vandy Childrens Hospital...nothing serious at all, just a followup for her....Then putting metal on my garage roof..Got all my slats up on it yesterday and today so tomorrow I should be finito' with it...then maybe...fish...:)

Still Thursday
    Still Thursday here.
    Rebuilding some reels Fri, fishing hopefully sat.
  • pepebcn

Just be going to yard sales. I go just about every weekend. I buy things people want to get rid of cheep then sale it on line. Seems to be working out good.

Brooks

I must don something ilk that Brooks, now they gave me
    the total disability I got plenty of time! hahahaha! May be we have to talk about! hahahaha!.
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

I need to se a picture of this nails KETZ!
    Good to see you are back to normality!.
    You learn a bit more about ,DALi?
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    Buzzard said:

So I assume boat is already repaired isn't Buzz?
    Hugs dear friend! Not church activities and not working this weekend as per I see isn't?.
  • pepebcn
    Kenny H. said:

Still Thursday
    Still Thursday here.
    Rebuilding some reels Fri, fishing hopefully sat.

Kenny ! I would like to see one of your fishing days on your
    expressions!Must be great! Hugs my Mate!
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    pepebcn said:

I need to se a picture of this nails KETZ!
    Good to see you are back to normality!.
    You learn a bit more about ,DALi?
    Hugs!

Not learning too much about
    Not learning too much about Dali. I am more along the lines of engaging in retail therapy and connecting with the inner little girl.

PS The last times I have gotten pedicures, I have gotten hearts for valentines day, snowmen for christmas and flags for other holidays for other holidays on my big toe. I also had zebra stripes on them. It is soooooo fun to play with my nails! Lol
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    weekend scuba diving conference with dinners
    all weekend, interesting speakers.
    might buy a rebreather if i can get a good deal.

pete
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

Not learning too much about
    Not learning too much about Dali. I am more along the lines of engaging in retail therapy and connecting with the inner little girl.

PS The last times I have gotten pedicures, I have gotten hearts for valentines day, snowmen for christmas and flags for other holidays for other holidays on my big toe. I also had zebra stripes on them. It is soooooo fun to play with my nails! Lol

So Ketz you can have a little Dali,s picture on it!
    LOL!
  • pepebcn

weekend scuba diving conference with dinners
    all weekend, interesting speakers.
    might buy a rebreather if i can get a good deal.

pete

Good plan Pete!
    Good plan!
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Sort of!
    My husband and our 16 year old youngest son are going away for a 3 day weekend with Civil Air Patrol. Hubby will do the cooking (and teach a few classes) so I have to....
    Get Nick a haircut. Pack pots and pans. SHOP for food for 20 plus people for 3 days, 3 meals a day and then..........

.....sleep in an empty house for the first time in my LIFE! I'll 60 years old and I've never been alone all night in my life!

The good news is, I had my CEA and CTC blood work a week ago today and it all came back 'stable since surgery'. Actually, my onc always says my CEA, etc. are "PERFECT! EXCELLENT!" so I'm pretty stoked about that! I have my yearly scan on March 18th and see the onc on March 25th.

I'll sit out in the sun and maybe do a little yard work. On Sunday I'll go to Sunday School and church. “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member

Sort of!
    My husband and our 16 year old youngest son are going away for a 3 day weekend with Civil Air Patrol. Hubby will do the cooking (and teach a few classes) so I have to....
    Get Nick a haircut. Pack pots and pans. SHOP for food for 20 plus people for 3 days, 3 meals a day and then..........

.....sleep in an empty house for the first time in my LIFE! I'll 60 years old and I've never been alone all night in my life!

The good news is, I had my CEA and CTC blood work a week ago today and it all came back 'stable since surgery'. Actually, my onc always says my CEA, etc. are "PERFECT! EXCELLENT!" so I'm pretty stoked about that! I have my yearly scan on March 18th and see the onc on March 25th.

I'll sit out in the sun and maybe do a little yard work. On Sunday I'll go to Sunday School and church. “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

well
    i am spending the weekend with my father in law.he came up here to visit us before i start chemo.i have only met him once and it was at my wedding.my husband and i have been married for almost 5 years.him and his father are not close and for him to come to our wedding was a surprise.i am really glad he came here this weekend to get to know him better and for him and his son to get to know eachother better also....Godbless...johnnybegood
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member

Brooks

hey brooks
    have you been making anymore of those rocks?that would be a good weekend project.those were so cool...Godbless...johnnybegood
  • pepebcn

well
    i am spending the weekend with my father in law.he came up here to visit us before i start chemo.i have only met him once and it was at my wedding.my husband and i have been married for almost 5 years.him and his father are not close and for him to come to our wedding was a surprise.i am really glad he came here this weekend to get to know him better and for him and his son to get to know eachother better also....Godbless...johnnybegood

Never too late! johnny !
    Take advantage of it!
    Hope a successful weekend to you both!