Could Hair Loss at 20 Signal Higher Prostate Cancer Risk?

bdhilton
bdhilton Member Posts: 848 Member
Well I am not sure about this one since most guys I know with PCa have a full set of hair...but then again anything is possible... http://www.pcf.org/site/c.leJRIROrEpH/b.6575059/k.5EE4/Could_Hair_Loss_at_20_Signal_Higher_Prostate_Cancer_Risk.htm

Comments

• jminnj
    jminnj Member Posts: 129 Member
    I fall into both of the last
    I fall into both of the last two reports, balding by 18 and the Ring Finger longer than the Index Finger.
  • randy_in_indy
    randy_in_indy Member Posts: 496 Member
    jminnj said:

I fall into both of the last
    I fall into both of the last two reports, balding by 18 and the Ring Finger longer than the Index Finger.

I knew there was a reason!
    Why you were such a good bowler!!!!

Randy
  • hopeful and optimistic
    hopeful and optimistic Member Posts: 2,339 Member
    I have all my hair, but
    ....I have it cut every month or so....and I am out of my mind
  • lion1
    lion1 Member Posts: 241

I have all my hair, but
    ....I have it cut every month or so....and I am out of my mind

Statistics
    Once you got what you got----statistics go out the window----------------so much for all those tomatoes I ate growing up(Italian)----so much for never being overweight------so much for never smoking-------------get my drift!

Statistics are mis-leading-- cause way to much worry---- and are only statistics.

But I will say this, if you are living a healthy life---your chances are better when you actually do get diagnosed with something.

I say all this not to offend, only to iterate that after going through what I did, and what I continue to be challenged with, statistics just tick me off.

Lion1
  • CharlieG
    CharlieG Member Posts: 67
    lion1 said:

Statistics
    Once you got what you got----statistics go out the window----------------so much for all those tomatoes I ate growing up(Italian)----so much for never being overweight------so much for never smoking-------------get my drift!

Statistics are mis-leading-- cause way to much worry---- and are only statistics.

But I will say this, if you are living a healthy life---your chances are better when you actually do get diagnosed with something.

I say all this not to offend, only to iterate that after going through what I did, and what I continue to be challenged with, statistics just tick me off.

Lion1

Statistics
    I hear you. I do think, however, that if the stats help encourage one more man to check out his situation and become aware of his condition, then perhaps they were worth it.