Hello my friends IT'S FRIDAY here, Anything interesting to do in the weekend ?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
Bad weather here, today snowing a little , so not very much to do, maybe Friday dinner and Saturday night Cinema! jajajaja!
Hugs!

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Going back to work in the morning.....
    Nothing going on here...sorry, kind of boring........buzz
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    Buzzard said:

Depends on when this next
    Depends on when this next front arrives, plan on doing some fishing Saturday. (kayak style)
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    My weekend
    I'm going either Sat. or Sun. with my co-chair for our Relay For Life committee to look at our location for this year's Relay. We need to plan our survivor activities for Relay. Church on Sunday, hopefully there will be lots of time for relaxing and just hanging out at home, too.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • pepebcn
    Buzzard said:

Hahaha! Buzz
    Why not cinema? Any news about the quotation for the boat? I hope less than a kidney! LOL.
  • pepebcn
    Kenny H. said:

Depends on when this next
    Depends on when this next front arrives, plan on doing some fishing Saturday. (kayak style)

Good Keny , why don't you post your fishings?
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    tootsie1 said:

My weekend
    I'm going either Sat. or Sun. with my co-chair for our Relay For Life committee to look at our location for this year's Relay. We need to plan our survivor activities for Relay. Church on Sunday, hopefully there will be lots of time for relaxing and just hanging out at home, too.

*hugs*
    Gail

Hi Gail! find a nice place !
    We will love to see this year's pics!
  • Nana2
    Nana2 Member Posts: 255
    pepebcn said:

Hi Gail! find a nice place !
    We will love to see this year's pics!

Big "Toy Story" themed
    Big "Toy Story" themed Birthday party for my two beautiful Grandchildren on Sunday. Allison just turned six and Sean Patrick turning two. They are our greatest joy these days! And we are pretty blessed to live only a few blocks from them so we get lots of doses of that good medicine.
    Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
    April
  • Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    Nana2 said:

Big "Toy Story" themed
    Big "Toy Story" themed Birthday party for my two beautiful Grandchildren on Sunday. Allison just turned six and Sean Patrick turning two. They are our greatest joy these days! And we are pretty blessed to live only a few blocks from them so we get lots of doses of that good medicine.
    April

This sounds great April. My
    This sounds great April. My 5 year old son is really into Toy Story these days. My mother in law, who I love, lives in our neighborhood. I really like raising my kids with their grandparents so close.
  • Nana2
    Nana2 Member Posts: 255
    Crow71 said:

This sounds great April. My
    This sounds great April. My 5 year old son is really into Toy Story these days. My mother in law, who I love, lives in our neighborhood. I really like raising my kids with their grandparents so close.

Yea, it's funny, we moved
    Yea, it's funny, we moved here shortly after the kids did, but we actually only lived 30 minutes away to begin with. We joke about being like the Barones on "Everybody Loves Raymond". We help with watching the kids and we share meals weekly with each other so it's really been great. FAMILY ROCKS!!!
    Hope your weekend is sweet Crow boy...watch some Woody and Buzz with that adorable little guy. Will be thinking of you and Kim.
    ((Hugs))
    April
  • pepebcn
    Nana2 said:

Big "Toy Story" themed
    April

Hi April , of course it's an excellent medicine!
    Enjoy the week end!
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    pepebcn said:

Hi April , of course it's an excellent medicine!
    Enjoy the week end!

pepe
    el novio de buenos dias que voy a Espana

that means it's time for the satellite transmission of the bolshoi from Moscow again ....we see it at the movie theatre at 11 in the morning on Sunday....

this week Miguel de Cervantes' Don Quixote....ballet from 1869

mags
  • pepebcn
    maglets said:

pepe
    el novio de buenos dias que voy a Espana

that means it's time for the satellite transmission of the bolshoi from Moscow again ....we see it at the movie theatre at 11 in the morning on Sunday....

this week Miguel de Cervantes' Don Quixote....ballet from 1869

mags

Hahaha! Mags.
    As per I see from don Quixote ballet , there is Lots of toreadors and ballerinas dressed in flamenco wear! Nothing to do with Cervantes novel that as you probably know is a "novel of cavalry" , inspired in the mid age's " chansons de geste", so flamenco and bull fighting are much, much more recent,Flamenco was broad here by Hungarian Gipsies in the end of 19 century and bull fight as we know now is not older than early 19 centuries, before, is true that in all Europe they use to perform shows with bulls or other exotic animals but was not bullfighting as we know today!.Beside that it is ale ays a wonder to see any bolshoi performances ! So enjoy it and explain about please!
    Hugs!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    daughters having sleepover in big tent
    will have about 5 nine year olds camping in backyard in our new tent.

my wife will be sleeping with them.

should be a fun weekend, been wiped out with chemo a bit more than previously and my diarrhea is back with a vengence.

after about 5 full bags today, gave up on naturopathic drops and pills and hitting it with codienne and gastrow stop. a bit lite headed as i type so I know I am dehydrated again.

its like a merry-go-round these chemo.

hope everyone has the best weekend they can,

Pete
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Hey
    If your getting snow that means the UK will get it, if we do Pepe I'm blaming you. :-p

Recap on last weekend as I didn't post, had photos taken by a new photographer she wanted to expand her portfolio. Saw two friends on Sunday separately, both I hadn't seen in years.

This weekend, might go to an anti cuts protest in Manchester tomorrow, Sunday might go and see if I can get my replacement computer that the insurance company is letting me get.

Hugss
  • pepebcn

daughters having sleepover in big tent
    will have about 5 nine year olds camping in backyard in our new tent.

my wife will be sleeping with them.

should be a fun weekend, been wiped out with chemo a bit more than previously and my diarrhea is back with a vengence.

after about 5 full bags today, gave up on naturopathic drops and pills and hitting it with codienne and gastrow stop. a bit lite headed as i type so I know I am dehydrated again.

its like a merry-go-round these chemo.

hope everyone has the best weekend they can,

Pete

Hope you can get fun despite your diarrhea !
    But is a great funny plan!
  • pepebcn
    Sonia32 said:

Hey
    If your getting snow that means the UK will get it, if we do Pepe I'm blaming you. :-p

Recap on last weekend as I didn't post, had photos taken by a new photographer she wanted to expand her portfolio. Saw two friends on Sunday separately, both I hadn't seen in years.

This weekend, might go to an anti cuts protest in Manchester tomorrow, Sunday might go and see if I can get my replacement computer that the insurance company is letting me get.

Hugss

So you go to a demonstration ! Hahaha!
    Half Europe is the same this days! .
    Hope you make lots of friends in the protest!
    Hugs!
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Skiing!

We're going skiing! :-) I've never been skiing, and I've lived in upper New Englad my entire life, go figure... But, last December Rick had booked us for a ski weekend which included lessons for me (he's an expert skier), but a week later he was diagnosed, so we never got to go. So, I'm going to give this a try and hope that I don't break something! ;-) I'm a little worried about his feet being cold, but he insists that he can put those foot warmer pads in the boots and he'll be fine. (Has anyone tried skiing with neuropathy??) My best wishes to everyone for a nice weekend. Take care, Cynthia
  • TMac52
    TMac52 Member Posts: 352

Skiing!

We're going skiing! :-) I've never been skiing, and I've lived in upper New Englad my entire life, go figure... But, last December Rick had booked us for a ski weekend which included lessons for me (he's an expert skier), but a week later he was diagnosed, so we never got to go. So, I'm going to give this a try and hope that I don't break something! ;-) I'm a little worried about his feet being cold, but he insists that he can put those foot warmer pads in the boots and he'll be fine. (Has anyone tried skiing with neuropathy??) My best wishes to everyone for a nice weekend. Take care, Cynthia

B's vs Pitts
    Tonight nothing much, tomorrow day watching my sons hockey team compete in the state playoffs at night going to Boston Bruins game vs. Pitts penquins. Sunday rest and get ready for chemo on Monday TWO MORE TREATMENTS and I'm mopped up.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    I am going to a health fair
    I am going to a health fair tomorrow and then coming home to watch female dominated movies. Sex in the City 2, Sex in the City 1, Terminator 2, Avatar-movies with strong female roles.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    I am going to a health fair
    I am going to a health fair tomorrow and then coming home to watch female dominated movies. Sex in the City 2, Sex in the City 1, Terminator 2, Avatar-movies with strong female roles.