Thinking of you Stayingcalm!!!

Glenna M
Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
Deb, just wanted to let you know that I, and many others, are thinking of you today. Sending prayers, positive thoughs, best wishes, mojo and whatever else it takes to see you through your surgery and recovery. You are the strongest woman I know and I'm sure you will come through all of this and be stronger than ever.

We are all eagerly waiting to hear from you again.

Stay strong,
Glenna

Comments

• bradygirl
    bradygirl Member Posts: 31
    Good mojo
    Positive thoughts and prayers Mary Ann
  • groundhog
    groundhog Member Posts: 44
    bradygirl said:

Good mojo
    Positive thoughts and prayers Mary Ann

Debs surgery
    Ditto, well said Glenna.
  • medi_2
    medi_2 Member Posts: 505 Member
    groundhog said:

Debs surgery
    Ditto, well said Glenna.

We are here Deb!
    Waiting for you;)/
    Medi
  • luz del lago
    luz del lago Member Posts: 449
    medi_2 said:

We are here Deb!
    Waiting for you;)/
    Medi

Me too!
    Deb,
    Sending you all my special wishes that the surgery goes well and that you heal and recover quickly. In my heart I know you will, as you have a very significant purpose in this world. Without a doubt, you are a wonderful and caring person, I am sure, to your family and friends. In addition, you have been a fountain of information to all here, I know that you have helped me when I needed info and also your perspective on treatments and procedures.

Take care, dear one.

Lucy
  • soccerfreaks
    soccerfreaks Member Posts: 2,788 Member
    Hang tough, kiddo
    Looking for much more of your enlightment (and sardonic observations) beginning in the very near future.

Take care, be patient, and if you have to tug on superman's cape once in awhile to move the process along, why then, give it a go, my friend,

Joe
  • JohnBinDC
    JohnBinDC Member Posts: 91 Member
    Agreed!
    I am with Glenna and all others who post here. We are with you Deb and you have me many times in awe because of your spirit and your smarts! You are a big help to many and we hope to be at least a small help to you in return. Best wishes always!

John
  • Kimmiann
    Kimmiann Member Posts: 46
    JohnBinDC said:

Agreed!
    I am with Glenna and all others who post here. We are with you Deb and you have me many times in awe because of your spirit and your smarts! You are a big help to many and we hope to be at least a small help to you in return. Best wishes always!

John

stayingcalm
    Deb,

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Kim
  • PBJ Austin
    PBJ Austin Member Posts: 347 Member
    Kimmiann said:

stayingcalm
    Deb,

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Kim

This is the first I'm hearing of this news
    God bless you stayingcalm. You are such an inspiration to all of us and I wish you the best for a speedy recovery.
  • Dan620
    Dan620 Member Posts: 220
    U R So Needed Here!
    Deb, Just want you to know we are all thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Wishing you the very best... Dan
  • hamburgler77
    hamburgler77 Member Posts: 5
    Here's to successful
    Here's to successful treatment and speedy recovery.
    Prayers and best wishes for the same.
  • NayPaul
    NayPaul Member Posts: 230 Member

Here's to successful
    Here's to successful treatment and speedy recovery.
    Prayers and best wishes for the same.

Im with them
    Everything they all said.... as well as the kind stuff they were also thinking, but did not (could not) articulate.
  • lekkerone
    lekkerone Member Posts: 199 Member
    NayPaul said:

Im with them
    Everything they all said.... as well as the kind stuff they were also thinking, but did not (could not) articulate.

Much Needed
    Deb I am praying for you for a good recovery. I haven't been here very long but I know how valued you are by the whole community.
  • annie60
    annie60 Member Posts: 56
    lekkerone said:

Much Needed
    Deb I am praying for you for a good recovery. I haven't been here very long but I know how valued you are by the whole community.

Thinking of you
    Sending my thoughts and positive energy your way. Good recovery to you.
  • congoody
    congoody Member Posts: 73
    annie60 said:

Thinking of you
    Sending my thoughts and positive energy your way. Good recovery to you.

Stay Strong Staying Calm
    We all hope you do well and look forward to your return -sending positive thoughts and confidence in your speedy recovery. connie
  • z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    congoody said:

Stay Strong Staying Calm
    We all hope you do well and look forward to your return -sending positive thoughts and confidence in your speedy recovery. connie

Staying Calm
    Hi I want to see a post from you soon, telling us all is well. Sending positive thoughts your way. Lori
  • catcon49
    catcon49 Member Posts: 398
    z said:

Staying Calm
    Hi I want to see a post from you soon, telling us all is well. Sending positive thoughts your way. Lori

another missing you
    Stay strong I can tell you have alot of fight left.

c
  • soccerfreaks
    soccerfreaks Member Posts: 2,788 Member

Hang tough, kiddo
    Looking for much more of your enlightment (and sardonic observations) beginning in the very near future.

Take care, be patient, and if you have to tug on superman's cape once in awhile to move the process along, why then, give it a go, my friend,

Joe

An Ogden Nash moment
    Ironically, Deb, everyone seems to be praying for you. You and I might share a laugh at that, even if sincerely respectful of their wishes, but if you have found God, please let me know now, so that I can get there a little faster :).

I hope that you are well, my sweet friend, and am so glad that so many, of so many faiths, are rooting for you.

Take care and let us know,

Joe
  • stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    catcon49 said:

another missing you
    Stay strong I can tell you have alot of fight left.

c

thank you
    Thank you all so much for the good thoughts! I'm having some problems writing, unfortunately, but I'm sure it will get better...have to fight to get the letters right :( Thank you and love you all! (I feel so impaired! Takes me five minutes to get through a word)
    Love, Deb

*More when I've had some improvement
  • luz del lago
    luz del lago Member Posts: 449

thank you
    Thank you all so much for the good thoughts! I'm having some problems writing, unfortunately, but I'm sure it will get better...have to fight to get the letters right :( Thank you and love you all! (I feel so impaired! Takes me five minutes to get through a word)
    Love, Deb

So good to read your words!
    So good to read your words! Take it easy, get plenty of rest and I know you will be fine!

Lucy
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576

thank you
    Love, Deb

This made my morning
    Thank you Deb for taking the time to let us know you are okay, this only proves what we already know...that you are a thoughtful, caring woman!!! Even though you are just out of surgery and not up to par yet you have taken the time to respond so we will know that you are on the mend.

It sometimes takes me 5 minutes to get through a word and I have NO excuse :)

Just this short note has relieved many minds who were waiting to hear from you.

Stay strong,
    Glenna