Dr. Weil & Dr. Oz

Becky444
Becky444 Member Posts: 29 Member
I don't know if anyone watched Dr. Oz last night but he had Dr. Weil on his show. Dr. Weil talked about Astragalus and that it could be used during chemo to limit damage to bone marrow and increase immunity. Just thought I would share this. It would be something you would want to check with your doctor before trying. Check out Dr. Oz's website. There are quite a few interesting articles on cancer & prevention.

Comments

• Songflower
    Songflower Member Posts: 608
    Thank You
    Thanks for the info. I never heard of the stuff. I am sure if there is disagreement the gyn/oncs can give you feedback.

Diane
  • moonwatcher
    moonwatcher Member Posts: 5
    astragalus?
    The way most drs. view any herbal treatments I would be surprised if any agree with it but people should ask and see what they say and post it here.
  • moonwatcher
    moonwatcher Member Posts: 5

astragalus?
    The way most drs. view any herbal treatments I would be surprised if any agree with it but people should ask and see what they say and post it here.

alternative foods or herbs
    Would love to know what some are doing to keep from a recurrence if at all possible. I am pretty much following the Anticancer book but have now gone mostly vegan.