21 hours to go

Comments

• soccermom13
    soccermom13 Member Posts: 224
    You got the guts!
    Will be thinking of you this week. All will go well - guts have it!
    hgus
    shanna
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

You got the guts!
    Will be thinking of you this week. All will go well - guts have it!
    hgus
    shanna

Hey you ole fart................hehe
    you know that I had to come in and give ya a rash.....you know all this hugging and cooing and fretting makes a man a softy, but then you did say that the Canada women you had a soft spot for em......can't say as I blame ya, canadians, american, english, british, hawaiian, european, etc etc etc well I have soft spots for them as well so I guess I understand your reasoning...OK, get this done and be back soon....I gotta go under sedation in the morning at 0800 am for some dental surgery. I will most likely be out of sorts for a while but I will see you as soon as I get coherent...and then we will start working on our acts again...man be thinking, we gotta have some new material...................You don't need no luck in the morning, I don't believe in it anyways, all Im gonna say is, enjoy the nurses while your there "Rico Suave'"....LOL........and Mrs, Kerry, take care of yourself as well....see ya soon, buzz
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Buzzard said:

you know that I had to come in and give ya a rash.....you know all this hugging and cooing and fretting makes a man a softy, but then you did say that the Canada women you had a soft spot for em......can't say as I blame ya, canadians, american, english, british, hawaiian, european, etc etc etc well I have soft spots for them as well so I guess I understand your reasoning...OK, get this done and be back soon....I gotta go under sedation in the morning at 0800 am for some dental surgery. I will most likely be out of sorts for a while but I will see you as soon as I get coherent...and then we will start working on our acts again...man be thinking, we gotta have some new material...................You don't need no luck in the morning, I don't believe in it anyways, all Im gonna say is, enjoy the nurses while your there "Rico Suave'"....LOL........and Mrs, Kerry, take care of yourself as well....see ya soon, buzz

Hey Darlin!!!
    If ya don't find any good nurses up there you know I am just a stone's throw away... I will come play nurse!!!!! You will be in my thoughts sweetie! Luv ya

Jennie
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Kerry
    Hey hun, you know I'll be thinking about you and wishing you the best. I believe everything will be fine, so I won't be very worried at all. Sending all my good vibes and a few prayers your way any how.
    Love at you,
    Winter Marie
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Thinking of you
    I will be thinking of you and hoping that all goes well during your surgery. Be nice to your nurses!!!

Amy
  • Kerry S
    Kerry S Member Posts: 606 Member
    Buzzard said:

Buzz - Hell I am an Aries child
    We fight for the fun of it. We simpify the complex. We just lowre our heads and get things done.

This is a well thought out surgery. It will go good. I will get back on my game soon so we can play off each other.

Jennie thanks for the offer

Kerry (old guy that puts great value on my friends)
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Hang in there
    You hang in there,We'll be waiting for your update.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Praying for you, Kerry
    And we're not ready to let you check out!

*Hugs*
    Gail
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Be thinking about you tomorrow Kerry
    counting on your help with the brush hogging this spring.

all the best to you and your family,
    Leslie
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Thinking of you!
    Kerry,

Praying and sending positive thoughts your way for a successful surgery so you can get on with your life. I know you will do just fine.

Big hugs,

Sara
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Kerry
    I'll be thinking about you tomorrow as I am now. Holding you in the Light for a successful surgery and a quick recovery. (but no tractor driving till the doc says!)
    ~Aud
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Kerry S said:

Buzz - Hell I am an Aries child
    We fight for the fun of it. We simpify the complex. We just lowre our heads and get things done.

This is a well thought out surgery. It will go good. I will get back on my game soon so we can play off each other.

Jennie thanks for the offer

Kerry (old guy that puts great value on my friends)

HAHAHA
    I'm Aries too,there's the reason for our attitudes of kick ARSE!!!!
    Love ya,
    Winter Marie
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Kerry
    Kerry,
    Hugs, love and prayers coming at you! I know that sounds mushy but you are a very lovable guy.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • Buzzard

Kerry
    Kerry,
    Hugs, love and prayers coming at you! I know that sounds mushy but you are a very lovable guy.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Aloha,
    Kathleen

OK Im done with Tooth surgery..wheres my buddy at ?
    I just got home after having 5 removed yes...ouchhhh...but Im good now and I need to hear from my buddy...Special prayers for ya bud...Hopefully hear from ya soon....Buzz
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    KS
    Hope all went splendidly - lots of folks hinging on your next update. The very best of luck to you.

-Craig
  • hopeforcure49
    hopeforcure49 Member Posts: 111
    Good Luck Kerry!
    I'll keep you in my thoughts. You'll soon be posting back to us. Take care, Blessings....Lourdes
  • Bear23
    Bear23 Member Posts: 84

Good Luck Kerry!
    I'll keep you in my thoughts. You'll soon be posting back to us. Take care, Blessings....Lourdes

Thinking of you
    Kerry,
    I'll be thinking of you and hope to hear from you soon. You keep me in stitches with your stories. I know you will be glad to see your "scary old woman" when you open your eyes.

HUGS
    Valerie
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Kerry
    Kerry,
    I thought of you and prayed for you on the way to work today.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • SisterSledge
    SisterSledge Member Posts: 332 Member
    Best wishes for great outcomes
    Hi Kerry,

I'm new here and don't know anyone yet, but you're in my heart today <3

Janine
  • Buzzard

Best wishes for great outcomes
    Hi Kerry,

I'm new here and don't know anyone yet, but you're in my heart today <3

Janine</p>

and SisterSledge...your in mine as well.........
    Welcome to our loving family....just wait til you meet our buddy we are all here about.....Love to you and our bud Kerry S....Still waiting buddy........buzz