21 hours to go

Kerry S
Kerry S Member Posts: 606 Member
We drove to STL yesterday - the old gut feel said to. Down on the farm the snow be coming down heavy today. I go in at 5:30am. My gut says I will be able to post from the nurses station by Friday. If I can't that is ok to. At the least, I will check out with my boots on.

Kerry (old guy that puts a lot of trust in his gut feel and not ready to check out)

Comments

• lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Take care
    Kerry,

You take care of yourself! I'll be looking for your update as soon as you're able to.

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member
    No checking out!
    I'll be thinking of you Kerry. Stay sweet as always and the nurses will want to pamper you:)

-Pat
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Kerry:
    Wishing you nothing but the best with your upcoming surgery. I will be looking forward to a report as to how you are doing.

Hugs - Tina
  • Jaylo969 said:

No checking out!
    I'll be thinking of you Kerry. Stay sweet as always and the nurses will want to pamper you:)

-Pat

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Kerry
    Get yer gut (and your butt) back here safely soon.
    -p
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    PhillieG said:

Kerry
    Get yer gut (and your butt) back here safely soon.
    -p

thinking of you
    dont know you very well but sure would like to get to know you so good luck and hurry back....Godbless...johnnybegood
  • Buckwirth
    Buckwirth Member Posts: 1,258 Member

thinking of you
    dont know you very well but sure would like to get to know you so good luck and hurry back....Godbless...johnnybegood

Kerry
    Good luck! Post back to us as soon as you are able!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Well Kerry
    You know I'll be thinking of you + hoping for the absolute best results. When they are in there, don' let them put anymore "brain' in there, I don't think we could deal with it. Be nice to those nurses!
  • Lifeisajourney
    Lifeisajourney Member Posts: 216
    Good luck to you
    and the scary old woman. I think it is harder on the one waiting for results. Our thoughts are with you both. Will miss your witty posts till you are back at it. Pat
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    AnneCan said:

Well Kerry
    You know I'll be thinking of you + hoping for the absolute best results. When they are in there, don' let them put anymore "brain' in there, I don't think we could deal with it. Be nice to those nurses!

may the force be with you
    goodluck mate,
    I hope it goes well, if not then we can have a beer upstairs when we are both of the otherside.
    And give those nurses a bit a stir.
    godbless you
    Pete
  • Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    Kerry
    I'm glad you trusted your gut and went early. We don't need any complications from the weather.
    You're going to do great tomorrow. Your surgeon is going to do great. I'll be sitting quietly in woods tomorrow morning thinking about you. Tomorrow is my son's birthday. THe two of us will be getting more fire wood as my current stack is too green and won't burn. I'll be thinking about you then to. I'll be thinking about you all damn day.

Looking forward to reading another Kerry success story.

Roger
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Best wishes
    Glad you got to STL early so you can make that early appointment tomorrow.

Praying that your surgeon has skills he didn't know he had and that you are back here relating your "Kerry" experiences soonest.

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties
  • jararno
    jararno Member Posts: 186
    Best Wishes
    Best wishes for tomorrow and always! Hoping for an easy recovery. Get the rest you need, but that log splitter will be waiting for you! ( those woodchucks can't chuck wood without you! )

Will be sending good vibes to you and the lovely young lady!

Take Care

Barb
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Best wishes Kerry... Cyn

Best wishes Kerry... Cyn
  • Kerry S
    Kerry S Member Posts: 606 Member
    lisa42 said:

Take care
    Kerry,

You take care of yourself! I'll be looking for your update as soon as you're able to.

Hugs,
    Lisa

Thanks guys
    Remember Heaven can't handle my **** and the devil is afraid I would take over!!!!!

My two boys and their families are all going to be here tonight for a pizza party.
    I will come back to them all.

Attitude Attitude Attitude

Kerry (old guy that loves you all for the strength you give me)
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

Best wishes Kerry... Cyn

Best wishes Kerry... Cyn

Best for tomorrow Kerry!
    i pray for that, have a big hug!
  • sacushing1
    sacushing1 Member Posts: 4
    good luck on your surgery.
    good luck on your surgery. We will be thinking of you and wishing you the best.
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Wishing you
    All the very best with your ssurgery Kerry!!! HUGS
  • JoyceSteele
    JoyceSteele Member Posts: 145
    Hugs
    Kerry, thinking of you and saying prayers for you that all goes well and you have an easy recovery. We look forward to that first post. Hugs, Joyce
  • JoyceSteele
    JoyceSteele Member Posts: 145
    Hugs
    Kerry, thinking of you and saying prayers for you that all goes well and you have an easy recovery. We look forward to that first post. Hugs, Joyce