Bike trek / ride to benefit Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY. Going to be here for it? Ride or voulenteer. Can't join? Please consider dontaing to one of the riders.
Information and support for patients with thymic carcinomas and malignant thymoma, and their caregivers.
Practical guide for those who care for people with cancer.
A 6-time cancer survivor, the author shows how to use action and attitude to support cancer recovery. You'll learn:
- to cope with a cancer battle as you never thought you could
- what being a fighter really means
- what being an active patient involves in practice
- to turn faith and hope into verbs and wishes into actions
- to convene a life path audit that will feed your will to live
- how to live in accordance with your own way of being, relating and creating
- to create a life with more balance, meaning and fulfilment
This site has information on the treatment, medical and legal issues that can help mesothelioma victims and their families.
The ultimate resource for the growing number of thyroid disease sufferers. Bestselling thyroid health author M. Sara Rosenthal has teamed up with world-renowned thyroid expert Kenneth B. Ain, M.D., to bring you the most up-to-date guide to understanding and managing virtually every type of thyroid problem, including Hashimoto's disease, Graves' disease, and thyroid cancer.
Very helpful website. I was referred to this support group that helped me out!
An excellent way to politely explain how a limited supply of energy can affect us... while this isn't about thyroid cancer, it is a terrific analogy!