Aug 23, 2014 - 11:19 am
I got my CEA Test result yesterday. It was 2.5 my lowest amount ever. That makes it over 5.5 years NED. I read the book Nana B recommended Radical Remission. Most of the stuff I have been doing is the same as what others did to beat cancer. I remember 5 years ago when I asked my onc what the chances for recurrence were and he said 95%. I asked him what the other 5% did to prevent recurrence and he said he didn't know. I couldn't believe it that with all the studying that people have done on cancer that no one had surveyed the people that had survied. Well finally some one has and the results are in this book Radical Remission. I was lucky that I developed a program that appears to be the right one in preventing recurrence. I urge everyone to check this book out. I am continuing with my program and will probably keep doing it for the rest of my life. Besides preventing recurrence it has helped me keep the weight off and I rarely get sick. I think I have had only one mild cold the past 5 years.