Jul 09, 2014 - 10:00 am
Hello everyone. I'm fairly new here. I read everyday though. I was in the hospital over the weekend. A month ago my Dr put me on an antibiotic for an infection in my port. The infection healed but right after round 3 got very sick with severe pain, diarreha and vomiting. I finally went to er and was dehydrated. They ran tests and found I had gotten c-diff. The pain was real bad. Anyhow, my Dr came in before I left yesterday and said no chemo Monday. I'm suppose to see him next week to decide if I'm ready to start again. My white blood count was 1.2 which he said is real low. My question after all that is will postponing my chemo mess up what has been done so far?