Apr 09, 2014 - 1:34 pm
I wanted to share the good news that my latest scans show shrinkage in most turmors so the Votrient was working. Unfortunately, he had to take me off of it a week and a half ago because my liver enzymes were too high. He wants to wait until they come back down and then try me on a lower dose. It has also affected my thyroid which is treatable. I'm also anemic, but it is worth it to keep the monster at bay. Thanks to everyone for being here.