Nov 19, 2013 - 7:10 am
Just wondering if any of you ever chose NOT to have radiation? Clinically, I'm a Stage 1 Invasive Lobular Carcinoma. Going for lumpectomy on December 3. They have recommended radiation (Monday thru Friday, for 6 1/2 weeks) afterward. I'm on the fence on this. Of course, they will also test several lymph nodes, which as they say, will make the determination for chemotherapy.
I'm a 14 year OVCA survivor. So, I'm not exactly knew to this. But really unsure about the radiation. You wonderful ladies have responded to my earlier posts. I am grateful for all of your advice. Just struggling with this decision.