Hello my family and friends,
I honestly have been extremely busy with school, work, and flying back and forth to Denver for Kyle. I am running arond like a chicken without a head! Haha, it's okay though. I am taking it one day at a time.
So much has seemed to have happened within the last I wrote on here. I always try to at least check on everyone status once and awhile here when I get the free time. It seems like you all are doing well. You all deserve it!
Little updates here:
- I am busting Kyle out of the hospital this upcoming Wednesday! Yay!!! He is getting released back into the wild after 23 days inpatient. His ANC: 1600 (as of today)! His cells are proliferating beautifully! The mouth sores are diminishing as well as the nausea and vomiting, as he is able to eat now. He lost around 14 lbs. However, he is excited about that. Haha. It was tough, especially not being able to be there with him 24/7. He has his good days and his bad days. However, he has done it! It is possible to all those who are about to endure this. My personal advice, mental mind strong and your faith stronger. God truly is sitting right there beside you the entire time as you are in the hospital bed. When you feel like you can't do it anymore merely trust in God. God is there. I am sitting here, I have tears of joy running down my face. I still cannot believe that 6 months ago, I jumped on to this website in chaotic tears, trying to run away from reality. I know I say this all the time, however, you all are such a blessing to me. You ALL sincerely helped me push through this. I hope some day every single one of you realizes how truly grateful and blessed I am to call you all my family and very close friends.
- Kyle's new 2nd birthday: October 9th.
- P.S. The persevative that they use to freeze the stem cells is stinky! Hehe
- Light the Night Walk: TeamKyle raised $2,025.00 for the Leukemia and Lyphoma Society! Woo hoo! That was such a rewarding experience to see everyone out there supporting the one's they love with their illuminated lanterns. I reminished and said a prayer for you all as well, as I walked for you.
(Half the group in this picture)
- I graduate Nursing School in 6 months! I am almost done and will make it through! Just had to add this in there
Also, Diesel says hi to everyone!