Sep 12, 2013 - 10:05 am
Let me first say I am sorry I have not updated sooner. I wish I had better news but, I still believe better news will be coming. Dawne continues to be in a lot of pain. She had a scan last week and the cancer has grown. She had a more extensive scan yesterday to see if it has spread anywhere else. She is still having problems with the blood clot and they are worried there may be more. We are waiting on the results from the scan to be sure of this. Dawne still continues to be an inspritation, somehow she always makes me feel better when I talk to her, thats Dawne! Dawne has a strong amazing faith. Please continue to keep her and family in your prayers. Prayers to all of you. Thank you all and God Bless.
I will update as soon as I know more, hopefully today or tomorrow but as we know sometimes it is slower than we like