CSN Login
Members Online: 17

Oncologist/gynecologist Nashville or south

jamilou's picture
Posts: 202
Joined: Mar 2005

I recently moved and am searching for new doctors.  I have in the past gone to an Oncologist and a gynecologist.  If I find a gynecology oncologist does this doctor do all of my checkups?  Or do I need a separate gynecologist?   Also does anyone have a recommendation for a doctor in the Nashville area or south to Pulaski.  Thanks so much!

Alexandra's picture
Posts: 1297
Joined: Jul 2012

Jamilou, I don't have personal knowledge of gyn-onc's in Nashville. Here's what I found on the internet:

Vanderbuilt Ingram Cancer Center http://www.vicc.org/clinics/gyn.php 1900 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232-5536, 615-322-2114

Crispens, Marta Ann, M.D.
Assistant Professor; Gynecological Oncologist

Jones, Howard W., III, M.D.
Prof Obstetrics & Gynecology; Dir Gyn Oncology; Gynecological Oncologist

Dr. Bunyan Stephens Dudley, 4230 Harding Rd., Ste 707 East Nashville, TN 37205, Phone: (615) 460-3833

Hope that helps



Subscribe with RSS
About Cancer Society

The content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Use of this online service is subject to the disclaimer and the terms and conditions.

Copyright 2000-2015 © Cancer Survivors Network