Please find the PET -CT scan results below and guide me the kind and stage of th disease pls?
Protocol: With the patient fasting for 6 hours, 10 mci of FDG was injected intravenously and 3D PET CT scan was performed
Physiological concentration is seen in the heart,Gut,Brain,Kidneys and Bladder
Increased FDG concentration is seen in the following regions(SUV as per body Wt)
1. Bilateral inguinal lymph nodes : SUV:17.4
2. Bilateral iliac lymph nodes : SUV :15.7
3. Soft tissue deposits in the peripancreatic region adjoining the tail of the pancreas SUV :25.6
4. Splenic lesions : SUV:14.2
5.FDG Uptake in the perihepatic region :SUV: 5.4
6.Skeleton lesions : SUV: 25.5
7.Nodular deposits in the gastrocolic ligament :SUV:
8.non Specific uptake is seen in the right lower lobe of the lung.
1.Multiple metabolically active soft tissue deposits in the peripancreatic region adjoining the tail of the pancreas.
2.multiple metabolically active spleen lesions
3.multiple metabolically active bilateral external iliac lymphadenopathy
4.Multiple metabolically active bilateral inguinal lymphnodes
5.Focal area of increased metabolic activity in the peripatic space adjoining th segment VI and VII with mild thickening of intercoastal muscle,concern for disease spread.
6. Multiple lytic lesions involving the body of the sternum and L4 vertebral body.
7. Few smaller nodular deposits in the gastrocolic ligament.
8. Consolidation changes in the right lower lobe.
Previous Medical history : He undergone radiotherapy and chemotheraphy 14 years back for his small round cell in his left leg