Jun 26, 2013 - 10:52 pm
I just filled in rollcall and realized exactly one year ago, i finished my radition on june 27th. When i was going thru treatment I really liked to read about feedback from patients who have gone thru same.
I am doing really well, here is a update:
1. My energy level is alomost back to what it was before
2. My weight is getting to my original weight and i am struggling for it not to increase
3. My dry mouth is managable with biotine dry mouth gum and drymouth gel for night time. I take this as part of life for ever.
4. My taste is all normal except i cannot eat anything spicy. Spicy food still burns
5. Have to take really good care of teeth, water pik and brush after every meal. No cavities so far.
Sorry had not been logging too often, promise to be more active when we will be empty nesters in 3 years.