Jun 04, 2013 - 2:18 pm
It's been over 2 months since I was diagnosed. 2 lumpectomies followed by both incisions being reopened to get good margins. Today was to be the day I finally got a tx plan. I've been a wreck with all the waiting. Saw onco this morning and was told the Oncotype test results were not in yet. So it will be another week before I find out if it's to be just radiation or chemo and radiation.
If the results are not in next week I want to tell him to go ahead with chemo, take them both off, or just shoot me in the head. I would rather have bad news than no news. Bad news or really bad (there is no good news) I could begin making peace with it. No news I'm still waiting for the unknown. There is no peace.