Feb 18, 2013 - 8:35 pm
David had chemo this morning and will continue on a Monday schedule. We saw the orthopedic surgeon today. He has spoken with our hematology oncologist and they have decided David needs a hip replacement. So we go on March 7 for a hip replacement at UK and will stay a few days and then David will do intensive therapy at Cardinal Hill. We hope to have more news when we see Dr. Monohan on the 28th, but for now they are pushing forward on warp drive to see if they can whip him into shape for a bone marrow transplant. We have had a mini backlash from church due to people not thinking he needs treatments. They think he shouldn't have more surgery.