Feb 14, 2013 - 10:33 pm
Not quite sure, but I believe I mentioned an upcoming Urologist visit for my hubby. He has now had another setback. Last week, the Urologist scheduled an in office Cystoscopy for today. He was unable to complete the procedure, but was able to determine that there is a partial bladder blockage due to the inept treatment he received in the Emg. room in Dec. So he is scheduled for surgery to try and repair that on Feb. 22. That's right around the time he'll be getting all his teeth pulled. Still waiting for the insurance authorization for doctor and hospital for that. Can't even fathom all these charges. That will make 5 hospitals and countless doctors since this started, and doesn't even include MDA or any of their doctors or cancer related treatment. Of course, we have insurance, and I'm not really complaining because I know all of us have the medical bills. I'm just overwhelmed.
We were able to complete the lung radiation mapping yesterday. I expect the rads to start around Feb 26. followed by chemo on Feb. 28.
This is so much to have done in a small time span, but he is doing the best that he can.
It's not really a "soap opera" and I'm not laughing, but you all get it.
Please throw good vibes and thoughts, and prayers, if you wish, our way for smooth sailing.