Jan 05, 2013 - 11:54 am
Hello everyone just wondering if you gals have had similar experience. My ca 125 is on the rise. 20Aug,49dec,73january.
Doc says its up to me when I wanna start chemo. She says a study showed it didn't make much difference if I waited till I had symptoms or start chemo now.
Ct scan only showed slightly enlarged periaortic lymph nodes.
This is my first recurrence. Been in remission since May 2012. Just not sure what to do. Wondering if anyone has similar circumstance?