CSN Login
Members Online: 5

Fight, fight, fight!

Nana b's picture
Nana b
Posts: 3041
Joined: May 2009

Good read.

http://www.google.com/search?q=youtube&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#q=Bluetooth+keyboard+install+iPad+site:youtube.com&sa=X&ei=sajOUJ_tD9GUjALo1ICADA&ved=0CEEQ2wE&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&bvm=bv.1355325884,d.cGE&fp=f683588d6988a423&bpcl=39967673&biw=641&bih=421

Happy holidays! I'm still working strong.., scans next week!

Helen321's picture
Helen321
Posts: 925
Joined: May 2012

I just had a conversation with my friend today about levels of strong and beating cancer takes an incredible kind of strong. Happy holidays and clear scans, I'll drink some eggnog to that!

Nana b's picture
Nana b
Posts: 3041
Joined: May 2009

http://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatments/info-11-2012/fighting-cancer-edie-sundby.html
Can someone make that into a hyper li, I`m on my iPhone. thank you

PatchAdams
Posts: 272
Joined: Nov 2011
PatchAdams
Posts: 272
Joined: Nov 2011

So her doctor tells this super upbeat MIRACLE woman that she has a 5% chance of dying during surgery. Why not tell her she has a 95% chance of everything going well?

Great article tho. I think a positive attitude is a great help. My attitude isn't as good as it was prior to my met being found 3 years after my first dx Stage III.

Subscribe with RSS
About Cancer Society

The content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Use of this online service is subject to the disclaimer and the terms and conditions.

Copyright 2000-2014 © Cancer Survivors Network