What a day !
3 hr. wait for thorasic guy...several people left due to schedual being pushed back so far. We of coarse stayed as it is 165 mile ride to get to them. I have a 3 cm. spot in my right lung lower lobe. They will be doing VATS to remove it, won't know of coarse if it is mets or another primary til after path is done. If ths is ACC...trials may be an option. They are going to biopsy the mass in the mastoid area H/N the same day. I did not want to go yesterday, the anxiety level was massive. But now I have some idea of a plan...probable 4 day stay in hospital. Depends on how lung heals...needs to not be leaking before they release me. Will post when I know date and time. Katie